Today we wanted to surprise everyone with the NFT art reveal!
This is the border and set up for Vanir, the titans of Norse mythology. This is an example of a "hero" card, not a spell card. Spell card reveals will be soon. This is not a real Ragnraok card, the character art is real but remains unnamed to avoid any spoiler alerts and was randomly picked, and so were the abilities. But we wanted to showcase how NFT will look and feel.
Top left: Health
- Bottom left: Abilities, Gods can have up to 4 abilities.
- Bottom center: Class type (chess archetype)
- Bottom Right: Class-specific abilities, max 2 per god.
- Color of eyes, chess piece background: Element type: Red = Fire / Blue = Water / Green = Earth / Yellow = Wind
- Background: 3 types, Gold, Silver, Bronze. Gold grants more exp coins per win than Silver. Silver grants more exp coins per win than Bronze.
- Border type: Vanir ( having 8 Vanir in one deck grants boosted attributes for all Vanir gods)
Vanir, a misunderstood race of primordial beings. The very first being ever was a Vanir, Ymir. Even the great Buri, the first Aesir, was born from the salt of the sweat from Ymir. So it is only fitting to reveal Vanir's border first.
Happy New Year Hivers, and look out for the Aesir art reveal next!