First off, I hope you all are doing well, keeping safe during these turbulent times. The coronavirus is changing the very way we live life every day. Most people I talk to are in lockdown, some quarantined, and in some places curfews and worse.
Some have said this felt like a prison lockdown and are salvaging this time by strengthening bonds with loved ones.
This initiative is to share your coronavirus story.
- What is your coronavirus story; how has it affected you? (your life, financially, health or otherwise)
- Have you or someone you know been effected with the coronavirus, how are they now, what was it like for them?
- Have you used this time to strengthen bonds with loved ones, do you feel you'll come out of this a better person?
- Do you have any photos/videos to share of where you're hunkering down? Show us how you spend your 24 hours as a prisoner xD
- If you haven't been practicing social distancing, why, & what's the world like out there by you?
- Please write a whole post sharing your story.
10 (or more) posts (shared on Twitter or other social media) will be rewarded with 100% upvotes. Even if your post isn't in the top 10, upvotes will be given in lesser amounts to active participants.
DETAILS TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR UPVOTES:
- Share your HIVE post to Twitter. Comment below with both your Twitter & HIVE post links.
- Use the hashtag #quarantinelife in your HIVE post. Use the hashtags #quarantinelife & #hive in your Tweet. You can add other hashtags on Twitter too like #coronavirus or #covidlife etc. just increases exposure for your tweet.
- The title of your HIVE post should be "My Quarantine Story" & the main HIVE tag or one of the first 5 tags should be #quarantinelife
- @threespeak will be giving out upvotes for #threespeak videos based on this initiative!
- Don't forget to use the tag POSH for extra posh upvotes.