Hope you're having a great day.
Today I realized that I had 5 succulents with no homes. I found some awesome designs on thingiverse for planters but I kept searching. Finally, I happened upon some d&d themes planters. I'm a nerd so it it caught my attention. These d&d dice planters are perfect.
I found them, loaded em into my slicer, and hit print with no thought. I should have measured and scaled up the d12 dice.
Here's what they look like.
They didn't come out anywhere near perfect. It was a 12 hour print and I was scared I'd run out of Filament. Spent the afternoon attempting to transfer these succulents to the new planters. The wife helped a lot.
We couldn't make the d12s work. Too small. Will reprint.
I'm happy with how these few came our. Going to reprint the d12s and see how they come out.
Thanks for reading/watching.
Have a great night.