Welcome all Hivers to the LMAC Summer Special!
Now that the regular LMAC contest takes a summer break, we need a new task to put our creative energy into, right? :)
What better could there be than to engage in an activity that is fun, rewarding AND to the benefit of the LMAC community? This is exactly what the first LMAC Summer Special aims to initiate:
Let's Build the LMAC Image Library!
Imagine if one day we could rely on our own image library to create our collages? A copyright-free image archive created by LMACians for LMACians! Yes, a monumental task which likely needs the engagement of hundreds if not thousands of contributors but hey, every task, no matter how big, starts with first, small steps. So let's undertake these first steps and see what we can build together over time, shall we?
How does it work?
I. Image hunting and/or creating:
- Every Hiver is invited to go out with their camera and collect objects or sceneries which might be used by others in their collages. This can be almost everything. Animals, trees, plants, food, everyday objects, landscapes, mountains, clouds, etc etc.
- Also, if you are more of a digital artist rather than a photographer you can also create any kind of digital artwork. It can be vectors, cartoons, drawings, paintings, you name it.
II. Make a post in the LMAC community and share what you collected or created for our image library.
- Start the title of your post with "LIL: " and use the #lil tag. (LIL stands for LMAC Image Library :))
- In this post you need to set the @lmac account as 20% beneficiary to be eligible for a vote by our trail. As always, 100% of the proceeds that the @lmac account receives will go into our community prize pool.
- Take care of a decent image quality and sufficient resolution.
- Provide a title and a set of meaningful keywords to descripe your photograph, image or artwork. To make our library searchable later on, please use the following markdown template to submit your photograph, image or artwork:
<table class="lil"> <tr> <td class="lil-title">YOUR TITLE HERE</td> <td class="lil-tags">YOUR, KEYWORDS, HERE</td> <td class="lil-image"><img src="YOUR IMAGE LINK HERE" width="500"/>td> </tr> </table>
As an example:
<table class="lil"> <tr> <td class="lil-title">Coastal landscape with catamaran</td> <td class="lil-tags">sea, boat, catamaran, blue, sky, island, shore, coast</td> <td class="lil-image"><img src="<img class="markdown-img-link" src="https://images.ecency.com/0x0/https://files.peakd.com/file/peakd-hive/shaka/EprSAisDpjsWbd9hzUW2AHcyDwg8tmWjdzMLZ5CHjVRtg2VG4qYA1RD3gaHP16yDG7z.jpg""/> width="500"/>td> </tr> <tr> <td class="lil-title">City on a river.</td> <td class="lil-tags">city, river, buildings, blue, sky</td> <td class="lil-image"><img src="<img class="markdown-img-link" src="https://images.ecency.com/0x0/https://files.peakd.com/file/peakd-hive/lmac/Eqd6Y2a2ewHFjZKqE15x5JEXXEFLobybBrLve5o5KuZZmtSND8DPKCnVdCHmDVgmenk.jpg""/> width="500"/>td> </tr> </table>
Coastal landscape with catamaran sea, boat, catamaran, blue, sky, island, shore, coast City on a river. city, river, buildings, blue, sky
III. By submitting a photograph, image or artwork to the the LMAC Image Library (LIL) you agree to the following terms:
- Any photograph, image or artwork you submit to the LIL must have been taken or created by you and be in your sole ownership.
- By submitting a photograph, image or artwork to the LIL you confirm that you provide your photograph, image or artwork as public domain and that it can be copied, modified and distributed by anyone, even for commercial purposes, without requiring further permission or referencing.
- Do not submit any photographs, images or artworks that are NSFW. Also, photographs, images or artworks with religious or political representations will not be accepted.
- Do not submit photographs, images or artworks with recognizable persons.
- Do not submit photographs, images or artworks with recognizable brands or logos.
- Do not submit photographs depicting commercial products (e.g. toys)
- Do not submit photographs, images, or artworks depicting objects that cannot be seen from public ground, e.g.
- Sculptures standing in private areas
- Artworks from non-permanent installations
- Museum items
- Photographs from the inside of non-public sites and buildings.
❗️Given the complex nature of copyright regulations, we cannot provide any legal advice, especially since laws differ from jurisdictions to jurisdiction across the global LMAC community. It is therefore in every contributor’s responsiblity to consult and adhere to their country-specific regulations. By contributing to the LIL, the contributor confirms that every photograph, image or artwork submitted is in their sole ownership and that it can be shared freely and used commercially without any attributions, according to your country-specific regulations.
IV. Earn beneficiaries
- All submissions which meet the criteria to enter the LMAC Image Library will be presented once per week in a compilation post from this account. 100% of the rewards of this compilation post will be distributed between all contributors. The decision on the distribution key will inevitably be made at largely subjective discretion by our jury. The number of assets submitted, their quality and time spent on production will be taken into account.
- Whenever an LMACian is using images from the LMAC Image Library in their collages they are kindly asked to set the respective contributor as a 2% beneficiary in their posts.
And now, grab your gear and go hunt (or create) some assets for our LMAC Image Library! And enjoy the summer while you're at it!
💬If you have further questions about the LMAC Summer Special please come over to our dedicated Discord at:
📢 >>> https://discord.gg/CEPZVdmYmf <<< 📢
All photos in this post recorded by myself with a Canon EOS 7D.
🎨 The LMAC | 🏠 Our Community | 🚂 The LMAC Curation Trail | 🏅 The LMAC Contributor Badge | 🎓 The LMAC School | ❤️ Our Delegators: 🟠Bronze ⚪️Silver 🟡Gold 💎Diamond | 💬 Our Discord