I had a short break for the last couple of months and had nothing left to do , don't take this in the wrong way ... I usually like to just kick back and relax ,but for some reason this time I set out on making something useful for a while ...
So ... What did I do !!??
A Decentralized Photo-Sharing Platform on #HIVE
Yup !! Almost all of us wished for something like this ... right !!?? At least I did ... As of now it supports images, albums and videos ( don't forget the 30sec Cap. ) ...
I'll throw in the steps on how to post those three because the FAQs are not done yet ... So here you go ...
Uploading an image
- Click on "Add"
- Paste the link on the input
Uploading an album
- It's the same as the above but separate the links using a space
Uploading a Video
- Click on "Add"
- Paste the link to the Video and give it a thumbnail
If it works you should have a preview below the input ...
You might have noticed by now that you would have to host the images and videos yourself ☺️ ... I personally would recommend hosting them on IPFS or Skynet for the sake of decentralization and load times for videos but a centralized one is perfectly fine too ...
The code is Open-Source and licensed under MIT. You can check the code out on GitHub ... If you find any Issues in the code please create a new pull request ( the code is a bit messy ☺️ )
A small note:
- the whole thing is extremely alpha so expect a few bugs ( make sure to console them 😉 )
- break time is over for me so expect the development to be a little slow ... If you could jump in and contribute it would super awesome 😊
Help me fill up this emptiness !!!