- 65 g of vegan butter or margarine
- 80 g of brown sugar
- 200 g of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate
- vanilla extract
- 30 g of cocoa powder
- 60 ml of strong coffee
- 50 g of dark chocolate
- Cook a strong coffee out of 1 ml of water and 4 teaspoons of coffee. Set aside to cool down.
- Shake all dry over a sieve and mix them evenly. Add coffee to the mix and combine it with a spoon.
Add cold pieces of butter and start kneading with your hands. Knead until you form a sticky ball of dough. If the dough is too dry, add a drop of plant based milk. Wrap the dough onto a stretch foil and place it in a fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Roll the dough on a floured surface and cut the cookies using cookie cutters or a glass.
Place them on a baking tray, covered with baking paper.
- Put them in preheated oven on 180 ⁰C for about 15 minutes.
- Serve them with a cup of coffee.