As promised in our proposal, we will post regular updates to let you know what's going on regarding Keychain development.
These past two weeks saw a big push to improve the mobile Apps, and in particular their in-App browser:
- Adding and updating current list of dApps
- Improved the algorithms that gets the favicon from dApps
- Android WebViews do not trigger a change event when the url changes within a React-App. We've found a workaround to still be able to update the url bar in realtime.
- Default to Home tab when no other tab is opened
- Cache icons and other browser images to improve load time and data consumption
- Improved home tab display on tab management screen
- Added copy and share link buttons to the url bar
- When typing in the url bar, recent searches will be proposed if the autocomplete doesn't return any result
- Added the possibility to swipe between tabs. (Swipe left or right on the url bar, not the WebView itself).
- Fixed an error on the
signTxtransaction, that was causing issues for Splinterlands players.
- Change keyboard behavior to make sure it won't cover an input when browsing.
Additionally, I've started working on adding Savings to the wallet, and on a secret project that involves Keychain and other parties. Get hyped for HiveFest hehe.
@cedricguillas work refactoring the settings pages is following its course, and on my side (@stoodkev) I've continued refactoring the background workers.
We also updated our production version to work with Hive-Engine new API.
Download the Apps
All download links are available on our landing page. For mobile, you can use the links below:
To import accounts quickly from your Hive Keychain extension to your mobile App, use the QR Code scanner by pressing the QR code logo:
On your extension, navigate to the menu (top right button), then to
Manage Accounts and finally click on
Show QR Code.
To communicate with us or become an Alpha tester, join our Discord by following this link :
Or scanning this QR Code :