Due to Splinterlands recent immense user growth, a problem in calculating the daily/weekly/monthly active users for got reported.

Over the weekend, I spent some time finding out where the problem originated and how to solve it. While I did just find a quick fix, to at least get the DAU metric going, the problem is deeper due to the way HiveDapps and its data structure were designed 3 years ago. This means that weekly/monthly active users metrics are currently not available.

I'll do my best to work on this as fast as possible - writing this on a Sunday night - but most of my time is currently spent on my newest project. I'll create another update once WAU/MAU metrics are back.

3 columns
2 columns
1 column