WELCOME TO AFRI-TUNES COMMUNITY
Do well to subscribe to our community to share and enjoy your quality African Tunes.
To our esteemed Afri-tunes family on Hive, special greetings to you all!
We are grateful to everyone who enjoys and appreciates African music on Hive, both traditional and modern genres, from many nations and continents.
We value your ongoing interaction, support, and sharing of African music throughout all Musical Communities on Hive, specifically:
- Afri-tunes Community
- Music Community
- Hive Open Mic Community
- Pukumundo Community
- Q-Inspired Community
Including other musical communities on Hive where you can write and think freely about music.
INTRODUCING AFRI-TUNES CURATION TRAIL ✅️
With the goal of curating HIGH-QUALITY AFRICAN MUSIC and TUNES on HIVE, we are happy to announce the creation of the Afri-tunes Curation Trail.
Our Curation Trail will go from the Afri-tunes Community to other Musical Communities on Hive.
Use the hashtag #afritunes everytime you share your HIGH QUALITY African music in any musical community on Hive.
Please click the link below to join the Afri-tunes Curation Trail so that, with your help, our Curation Trail can become stronger and better able to sustain and support high-quality posts.
Afri-tunes Curation Trail:
GUIDE FOR JOINING AFRI-TUNES CURATION TRAIL 🔆
Here is a guide if you don't know how to join a Curation Trail.
- Click on the Afri-tunes Curation Trail link here.
- Put in your username and active key (it is 💯 safe and secure Hive frontend).
- Create a New Password for easy access into Hivesigner.
- After signing in, it takes you to the dashboard, click on Curation Trail.
- Scroll down to the search box and search for "afri-tunes."
- When it pops up, follow the Trail.
- NB: After signing in, you can decide to click the link again and it will take you directly to the page where you follow the Trail. This long process only happens when it is your first time.
- Click on the settings to make adjustments.
- Input the percentage of your votes you'd like to follow Afri-tunes Trail with.
- For fixed voting, your vote will always be fixed at the percentage you input when Afri-tunes curate a post.
- For Scale voting, you follow Afri-tunes with your desired percentage (e.g, if you set it at 80%, then whenever Afri-tunes curate with 50%, you will curate same post with 40% - automatic calculation).
NB: We'll see to it that the curation Trail is used carefully.
We are grateful to all of our supporters; you are all incredibly fantastic.
OTHER WAYS TO SUPPORT AFRI-TUNES PROJECT
By actively participating in our weekly event, sharing your awesome African music, and commenting on the content of other outstanding authors, you can support the Afri-tunes Project.
By reblogging, commenting on, upvoting, and cross-posting the community's posts as well as other incredible African-quality Musical content on Hive, you can assist the Afri-tunes Project.
Delegating HP to @afri-tunes (Afri-tunes official account) will help us curate high-quality African music for Hive, and you can support the Afri-tunes Project by doing so.
By donating ecency points for contest sponsorship and boosting of quality posts, you can help the Afri-tunes Project.
You can help the Afri-tunes Project in whatever wonderful way you can.
We hope to receive more collaborations, support and sponsorship in order to facilitate the growth of this project.
Let's Spread the love, the calmness, the smiles, the culture, the songs and the dance associated with African tunes.
If you love this project do well to comment, reblog, upvote, tag one or two friends and support us in any way!!!