Four hundred years before the first rift opened, the first whispers of chaos brought dark beasts under a blood moon to the Tower of Azdurj. Creatures of nightmare began hunting by night, lurking the valleys and crawling on the wind.
SC : Splinterlands
BATTLE LINKS : Battle Replay
My Line Up Explanation
- Leagues = Gold 3
- divine protect = mosnters get protect for the first damage
- melee mayhem = a battle with melee monsters could attack in any position
- summoner = Water and dragon Summoner can't be used
I believe death splinter will make me win this battle, I went with Thaddius brood as the summoner. Choosing Thaddius is really helps in terms of facing an earth splinter. The thaddius could easily win against earth splinter, there for I just need to use high attack monsters
Cursed windeku is the most chosen tank in death splinter, I guess you are also playing it often right? This monsters has heal ability in level 5 that makes it even stronger. Without healing ability this card is already a good card judging from its health and thorns ability
Another strategy I used in this battle was deploying a high speed monsters so that it would hit first and mostly hit the target without missing. This strategy is helpfull in divine protection rule cause we need to break the protection asap to give damage to each monsters.
I prefer to differentiate my attacks portfolio with choosing high based magic attacks cause it helps to break the divine protection and as well dealing damage.
Djiin muirat is a legendary cards from the chaos legion that has great potential. it could counter magic monsters as well countering melee and ranged attacks. having quite high magic attacks this monsters is a must pick monsters in high mana cap.
My other different attack type monsters is dhampir stalker. This man could deal damage without missing because its ability. Dhampir stalker also has huge damage which has 4 ranged attacks that will help much since we it is the highest attacker at the moment
Having the lowest attack monsters I pick in this battle didn't make this card useless but this cards is indeed useful due to the speed buff its provide to the ally monsters. Speed is a very helpfull stats to counter ranged and melee monsters. This cards works best with Thaddius brood who reduces the opponent's magic monsters
Did My Strategy Worked? What will I do Differently?
I was quite pessimistic when seeing the enemy's line up consists of magic monsters, eventhough I used Thaddius. I really scares me when the shield bearer could revive twice in that battle. But eventually I won the match. The Thaddius debuff and speed buff gives us advantages. The on point attacks by my monsters leading me to victory this time.
About This Monsters
What I like about this monster :
- Snipe The Snipe ability if this card could be very helpful in many situations
- Camouflage Camouflage is a good ability in terms of high damage monsters to keep dealing damage
What i don't like about this monster:
- low health This cards health is a little bit low, in some situations it get killed easily
When to use This monsters
I suggest you to use this monster only for this situation:
- back to basic This cards snipe ability some time not works best with high health monsters so back to basic is helpful
- Equalizer this monsters weakness is having low health so in equalizer this monsters could works best
- *explosive weaponry with snipe ability and combined with explosive weaponry will deal damage usually at 3 monsters at a time. I love to use this card in this rulesets
When to Avoid using This Monsters :
I don't recommend you to use this monster for this situation below:
- reverse speed, This cards high speed will disadvantages us in the reverse speed ruleset
Thank you for reading my post, i hope you enjoyed this post and could give another view about this monster. Let me know if you got another view about this monster on comment section. In addition for the new players to Splinterlands if you sign up with my referral link and complete the spellbook purchase, I will send you 75 DEC in game which should help you get started by renting some cards and building up your teams
- Splinterlands for making a masterpiece play2earn game
- carrieallen for ultimate markdown tutorial
- Mr. Flauwy for the dividers