What's up Splinter warriors!!
Welcome to my Daily Splinterlands report #451!
In Here, I talk about Splinterlands, mainly my daily quests and loot chests, tournaments, and exciting decks and gameplays.
- The new season has on its mostly towards the end my friends.
- Only 3 days left to end this season.
- My current rating is 3660 trophies and I am in Diamond I at the moment.
- DEC bar is at 85%. Now let it rest and refill.
Today I got a water Quest and finished it with my max alric. Below is today's quest rewards.
Few tips for new players.
- Make sure your range monsters that are also known as SNIPE are good enough so that you can beat your enemies without fail.
- Magic is a strong decider of wins. So, each battle should have at least one magic monster at least. No abilities game can be changed to your favour if you have a good magic monster.
- Speed is necessary for wins except in the reverse speed rule.
Neoxian guild status:-
We are currently holding the fourth position, and we are a max level guild.
Only 26 quests remain to reach the last quest level - 10. We are getting +15% DEC for every ranked match win and +8% dec shop bonus currently. We have to upgrade our quest guild again next season so that we can move to this last tier.
I will give a random card to the first right answer to my question below. Answer in the comment section of this post.
The winner of the last post is @jfang003. Sent you a PHANTASM.
Also thank you @gregory-f for the support. Sent you a SERPENT OF ELD and a CAPTAIN'S GHOST.
Which 2 mana monster holds the most health at max level?
Remember, only the first comment holder will get the prize.
Upvote, follow or reblog is not necessary but highly appreciated as it will help more players with their decks.
Alright, guys! See you in my next post!!!
Until then, keep fighting with your best!