This week's highlights:
⚡️ Special prize of 1000 DIY tokens sponsored by @tibfox on behalf of the @diyhub community
🌟 This week's template photo brought to you by @muelli
🚂 The LMAC curation trail now votes with a stake of ~380'000 HP
🏆Record participation in Round 43 with 70 collage submissions
Welcome to Round 44 of Let's Make a Collage!
The LMAC keeps growing and welcomed 12 new subscribers to our ranks of now 285 LMACians! Participation in our contest has seen a new record high with 70 collages submitted to a single round.
Thank you all for your support, for the LMAC and thus for the Hive! Whether you are a collage contributor, LMAC trail member or stakeholder who supports us with your upvotes, the LMAC's success is owed to every single one of you!
Before we get the next round started, the usual reminders:
- Please make sure to set the LMAC community (-> account @hive-174695) as 20% beneficiary in your entry posts. Only then you are eligible to receive the community bonus if you make it to the TOP 10! A growing LMAC community will thank you for it! (100% of the proceeds will be added to each round's prize pool)
- A curation trail has been registered on hive.vote to further support all valid submissions to the LMAC. By following this trail you will support all LMAC contributors but also receive a decent boost on your curation rewards by frontrunning a vote by me (@shaka). Find all details about the LMAC curation trail -> here.
- Entries which fail to unambiguously document that all collage elements used are free of any copyright protection can not be shortlisted! It's up to the contributor to proactively provide all sources in their entry posts.
- All entries need to be posted to the LMAC community to be considered for the challenge. To help increase the visibility of our community please avoid cross-posting.
And now, let's go to the beach and kick-off Round #44 of Let's Make a Collage!
🌟This week's template photo is brought to you by LMAC veteran @muelli! Muelli's shot of a beach in Thailand was selected in the @lmac's recent Call for Templates and will be awarded with 10% of this post's rewards.
What do you see in this picture that is not yet there? Let your creativity run wild and transform this scenery into whatever you wish to see. Your imagination is the only limit!
Those new to this contest, please have a look at the contest rules below!
- 🥇 First Place: 15 HIVE plus 10 % of the LMAC's beneficiary rewards*.
- 🥈 Second Place: 12 HIVE plus 10 % of the LMAC's beneficiary rewards.
- 🥉 Third Place: 10 HIVE plus 10 % of the LMAC's beneficiary rewards.
- 4️⃣ Fourth Place: 8 HIVE plus 10 % of the LMAC's beneficiary rewards.
- 5️⃣ Fifth Place: 5 HIVE plus 10 % of the LMAC's beneficiary rewards.
- ❗️Top 6 -10: 10 % of the LMAC's beneficiary rewards.
*Eligible to receive from the LMAC's beneficiary rewards are only those winners who had set the LMAC as 20% beneficiary in their respective entry posts.
🎉A special prize of 1000 DIY Tokens is brought to you this week by the @diyhub community!
- 🥇 First Place: 300 DIY Token
- 🥈 Second Place: 250 DIY Token
- 🥉 Third Place: 200 DIY Token
- 4️⃣ Fourth Place: 150 DIY Token
- 5️⃣ Fifth Place: 100 DIY Token
👉DIYHub is a non-profit curation initiative which is building the connection/hub between delegators and inspiring creators on the HIVE blockchain.
Prominent topics of the curation team are: Art, Music, Homesteading, Technology, Health and Crafting but the curation is not fixed to those categories. The project is aiming to motivate all creative people who deliver important value in form of know-how and inspiration to the platform while paying out 100% curation rewards back to our delegators.
➡️ Entry deadline is July 13 end of day (midnight UTC)!
- The above photography needs to be the starting point for any further modification. I provided by @muelli for free use without any copyright protection.
- 📌 Entries need to be posted to the LMAC community and should contain a reference to this post.
- 📌 Entries need to set the LMAC community account as 20% beneficiary to be eligible for the dynamic component of the prize pool.
- 📌 Submissions further need to be linked as a comment to this post.
- Any graphical element that is added to the photography either needs to be your own original work (e.g. own artwork or photography) OR needs to derive from the public domain (having no copyright protection).
- ❗️❗️ Do not forget to indicate the source of all materials used in your accompanying post. Otherwise your entry can NOT be put up for the final vote.
- All sort of editing, modification and/or manipulation is allowed as long as no copyright is affected.
- By submitting your contribution you agree that your artwork remains public domain and that it can be copied, modified and distributed, even for commercial purposes, without requiring further permission.
I'm very much looking forward to your contributions!
Photo recorded by @muelli