Yesterday we posted our Onboarding Program Announcement and this post will serve as a place for possible onboarders to apply to our program either in this post or in our Discord server in the #onboarder-application channel.
Here's a short summary of the benefits of being part of our Onboarding Program.
- You get a role in our Discord that gives you access to unlimited VIP Hiveonboard invite links using our account credits.
- Invited users automatically give you 3% beneficiary rewards when they post (they can opt out at any time).
- You can nominate their posts for curation within our Discord in a specific channel while having the Discord role.
- Compilation post rewards highlighting posts of the content creators you've brought on.
- More benefits to come depending on your activity and success rate.
Now what we're asking of you in return.
- No funny business. We will have zero tolerance to sockpuppetry, fake accounts or any kind of abuse of our account creation credits or fiddling with your onboarding score.
- You are expected to let people you onboard know how important it is to backup and save their keys and not share them with anyone (including you) and to do so preferably as you send them the invite link or before.
- Some guidance is welcomed but we understand not everyone has the time so our Discord server will be available for newbies to ask newbie questions, just make sure you send them over to it but if they don't use Discord you are expected to help get them going and at least show them the basics or where they can find out more about Hive, communities, etc.
- Starting out with our program we will be limiting it to content creators in English or content with both the native language and english.
Fill in the form below when applying either in the comments or in our Discord channel:
- Your hive username:
- What kind of users will you be inviting:
(Either which niche content creators they are, your connection to them or their location)
- Why do you want to participate in our onboarding program?
We will most likely talk to each one of you personally after the application so no need for more points for now. :)
Thanks for your interest, make sure to read the announcement post if you missed it to get a broader view on the whole process and why we're starting this program. It's time for more people to find out what they've been missing!
Link to our Discord again if you have questions: https://discord.gg/fgkwcRM5
100% of post rewards going back to curators through @reward.app.