Community of the Week
About: A community for all things needlework ie. knitting, crocheting, sewing, cross-stitch, quilting and many more!
Description: NeedleWorkMonday is a community of needle artists from all around the world that share our love and passion for the needle arts. We are a supportive group that encourages one another and supports each other’s work through upvotes, comments and positive feedback.
We get together every week to share our work, ideas, tips, patterns, shortcuts and to inspire the Hive community. Our hopes are to encourage crafters to dust off their needles and get crafting again as well as encouraging others to give it a try for the first time.
Please Visit Our FAQs for posting guidelines at:
Thank you ~
Rules: (1) Post in the community. (2) Add #needleworkmonday if you post on a Monday. (3) Add #needlework if you post on any other day. (4) Use the posting guidelines listed in our FAQs if you would like to receive a vote and a chance to be featured in our weekly showcase.
1. Subscribe to NeedleWorkMonday Community.
2. Post in NeedleWorkMonday Community. Be creative in your post(s).
3. Reply the link of your entry(s) in this contest post for easier curation.
4. Make your title unique and descriptive of your article. This is an added rule after observing that majority of the titles are the same as the title of this contest. DO NOT make this "OCD Community Boost Contest #7: Highlighting NeedleWork Monday" as your title. It's so cringing.
5. Engage within the community. This will be given consideration during the evaluation of your post(s).
6. Quality content is still given much premium and that's subject to the current set of standards of NeedleWorkMonday Community.
7. Considering the amount of time needed for needlework, this contest will run for two (2) weeks instead of the usual weekly contests. All posts in the community within the 2 weeks that this contest is run will be curated by OCD. However, plagiarism attempts and other forms of abuse will also be reported and dealt with accordingly.
8. At the end of the two (2) weeks, OCD will highlight top five (5) posts within those two weeks. These posts are the ones that truly shine within the community.
9. While not mandatory, retweeting this contest post will be very much appreciated.
1st Place: 35% of the rewards of this post
2nd Place: 25% of the rewards of this post
3rd Place: 20% of the rewards of this post
4th Place: 10% of the rewards of this post
5th Place: 10% of the rewards of this post