It's time for another contest! The contest highlighting Hive Motors is still ongoing, but we'll have a new one!
OCD has been at the forefront of supporting different niche communities in Hive. Under the Community Incubation Program, OCD has been helping community leaders and moderators grow their genre-specific communities through focused curation. As observed in the latest update, communities under the program have grown both in number of subscriptions and in engagements within their members. By highlighting great posts by users in a particular community, they are encouraged to level up their game or maintain the quality of their posts.
To further help communities, OCD is now conducting weekly contests! The aim is to increase subscriptions and engagements by highlighting a particular community for a week. All other communities within the incubation program will carry on with the usual curation activities. With the help of community leaders and moderators, we at OCD will incentivize more those posts within that highlighted community for a week.
Community of the Week
About: An Automotive place for all to post about Cars, Car Reviews, Events, Car Games, & Projects
Description: A place where all can post there automotive content, whether its a headlamp tutorial or cinematic of the latest hypercar.
Rules: (1) Car related content only. (2) No SPAM. (3) Original Content Only. (4) No self promotion. (5) If you request remuneration of any kind, Planetauto will not support you. (6) Have fun.
1. Subscribe to Planetauto Community.
2. Post in Planetauto Community. Be creative in your post(s).
Details: There's only one question/theme for the contest of this community.
(Theme) What is your dream car and how much does it cost to acquire that car in your country?
There's no minimum word count for this contest, but the more detailed the post means higher chance of getting upvoted at higher percentage. This means a good research on your local laws on how to acquire your car should be a given.
Photo(s) must have proper attribution.
3. Reply the link of your entry(s) in this contest post for easier curation.
4. Make your title unique and descriptive of your article. This is an added rule after observing that majority of the titles are the same as the title of this contest. DO NOT make this "OCD Community Boost Contest #10: Highlighting Planetauto" as your title. It's so cringing. Good thing titles like that have become scarce lately.
5. Engage within the community. This will be given consideration during the evaluation of your post(s).
6. Quality content is still given much premium and that's subject to the current set of standards of Planetauto Community.
7. All posts in the community within the week will be curated by OCD. However, plagiarism attempts and other forms of abuse will also be reported and dealt with accordingly.
8. At the end of the week, OCD will highlight top five (5) posts within the week. These posts are the ones that truly shine within the community.
9. While not mandatory, retweeting this contest post will be very much appreciated.
All the rewards (100%) of this post will be used in the prize pool which means the winners will receive:
1st Place: 35% of the rewards of this post
2nd Place: 25% of the rewards of this post
3rd Place: 20% of the rewards of this post
4th Place: 10% of the rewards of this post
5th Place: 10% of the rewards of this post
What are you waiting for? Join now!