OCD has been in the forefront of supporting different niche communities in Hive. Under the Community Incubation Program, OCD has been helping community leaders and moderators grow their genre-specific communities through focused curation. As observed in the latest update, communities under the program have grown both in number of subscriptions and in engagements within their members. By highlighting great posts by users in a particular community, they are encouraged to level up their game or maintain the quality of their posts.
To further help communities, OCD will now conduct weekly contests! The aim is to increase subscriptions and engagements by highlighting a particular community for a week. All other communities within the incubation program will carry on with the usual curation activities. With the help of community leaders and moderators, we at OCD will incentivize more those posts within that highlighted community for a week.
Community of the Week
Your digital dose of Architecture and Design on the Hive social blockchain.
Welcome to Architecture+Design! We are your dedicated Hive community publishing digital content about Architecture, Interior Design, Furniture Design, Urban Design, and Environmental Design.
1. Subscribe to Architecture+Design Community.
2. Post anything related to Architecture+Design Community. If you don't know what type of posts are accepted in this community, please refer to their recently published comprehensive guidelines.
3. Reply the link of your entry(s) in this contest post for easier curation.
4. Engage within the community. This will be given consideration during evaluation of your post(s).
5. Quality content is still given much premium and that's subject to the current set of standards of Architecture+Design Community.
6. All posts in the community within the week will be curated by OCD. However, plagiarism attempts and other forms of abuse will also be reported and dealt with accordingly.
7. At the end of the week, OCD will highlight top five (5) posts within the week. These posts are the ones that truly shine within the community.
8. While not mandatory, retweeting this contest post will be very much appreciated.
All the rewards (100%) of this post will be used in the prize pool which means the winners will receive:
1st Place: 35% of the rewards of this post
2nd Place: 25% of the rewards of this post
3rd Place: 20% of the rewards of this post
4th Place: 10% of the rewards of this post
5th Place: 10% of the rewards of this post
What are you waiting for? Join now!