Hi everyone! Hope we are good today?
I want to form a habit of writing my goals on the hive and following them through.
I guess this should help me with more commitment and some form of discipline.
Shall we begin?
So my goals are divided into;
- Hive goals
- academic goals
- financial goals
- Self development goals
- Grooving goals(fun goals)
I usually have goals for the hive blockchain but somehow I don't get to accomplish most of it. I hope this month is different.
- I want to hit 500hp this month. My hive power is currently 440
- I need to evangelize more about the hive blockchain. My target is to bring in 10 people before the end of September. I have introduced 5 people already.
- Bringing people to the hive ecosystem is not enough. I also want to mentor them till they are comfortable.
- I want to either have a hive hangout or see @mistakili and @nonsowrites in Ibadan. I discovered that these men stay around where I stay and I never knew.
- I want to also write an ebook on the hive blockchain so newbies can understand faster.
- I want to release 8 articles on stem social this month. I have done one already.
- Finally, I want to post every day for 30 days. This is one goal that can make me the happiest man in the world.
I have been planning to leave my country and my friend just told me that if I am planning to leave between now and next year, I must write IELTS before October 7th this year so I can be eligible to write the professional exam.
This is like the most important and most tasking of my goals and this is why;
I stopped doing academic reading since I passed my final paper( about 5 months ago) and going back to it seems like a herculean task.
This means I have to read at least 4 hours a day and answer at least 50% of the test questions before registering for the exam.
This is my only academic goal for September. I really hope to achieve this goal.
I like to take my finances seriously and I enjoy being intentional about it.
In recent times, I have been getting paid and I usually take 20 percent of my salary and invest in things I feel have prospects.
I have been investing in the hive blockchain, cub, and some other projects.
In this month of September, I will be investing more in cub and I hope to hit 500 cub- busd LP. I am currently on 396 cub-busd LP
I also want to put more skin into tribes like Leofinance and POB
I want to do some research on top cryptocurrencies and invest appropriately.
I invested in Travala some days ago and I think it's doing well so far. I intend to leave it for about three to five years.
I guess that should be all on my financial goal.
Self development goals.
This is going to be one of the hardest tasks I am going to be faced with but if I don't help myself who will.
- Wake up every day at 4:30 am. This should help me start my day earlier and achieve a lot. However, I love sleeping but at this point, I have to try.
- Read 2 books a month. I need to follow the steps of great men.
- Read my bible every day
- Drink at least 2 liters of water every day (3 litres is recommended but I don't even drink up to a litre a day)
- Exercise every day (I have done this for 3 days)
- Talk to my family members at least once a week( my mom is not included in this task as we talk every day)
- Develop healthy eating habits. This is another area that looks daring because I love fast food.
In all this hard work, I think there should be time for grooving.
- First on the list is to get a JBL speaker and an airport before the end of the month
- I also want to get a workout mat to make working out easy
- I want to see Shang Chi
- I want to visit a nice place
This is fairly an achievable plan in my opinion. I hope to achieve all of them or at least 75% of them.
See you at the end of the month when I will be doing the report.
By the way, the books for the month are Effective Public speaking by Dale Carnegie and Sell like Crazy
Thank you for reading.