Art Type -
Materials Used -
• Ballpoint pen
• Direction of the light arrangement
• When the subject is vast, fillers are minor.
• Start with a pencil sketch to make your hand flexible, then move on to an ink sketch.
• Play with darkness and light to suit the painting's tone.
• Plan ahead of time how you will project your edges.
• In sketching, edges determine the value of the painting.
Thank you -
I hope you all enjoyed reading and observing the aesthetic features of my sketch. Support me by commenting, reblogging, and liking. You may visit my blog for a variety of artworks, my expertise is watercolor and sketching. However, I like to venture into other mediums too. Do share your review, it will guide me to make better content. Thank you all.