Hey guys, what's up!
I posted about it on Hive-Engine's Discord and got some great feedback. Now that I implemented most of the features for the "1.0.0 version" I thought it would be good to post it here. 😅
- Webpage - https://votify.now.sh/<username_without_@>
- Pre-Build (known) Witnesses pages, making render time faster
- Revalidate every page after 60 seconds
- Show relevant information (Node IP, Approval Weight, Last Block, Version, etc)
- Hide voting buttons if user is not a Hive-Engine Witness - suggested by @rishi556
- Hive Keychain support
- Hivesigner support - suggested by @rishi556
- Witnesses List: https://votify.now.sh/api/witnessList
- Witness Info: https://votify.now.sh/api/witnessInfo?witness=dannychain
- Witness Status: https://votify.now.sh/api/witnessStatus?ip=126.96.36.199&port=5000
The "API" stuff I mainly did so I could avoid those freaking "mixed content" errors and warnings that were bugging the hell out of me, so by using this "API" I could get a "secure" proxy with the node, and the browser would stop complaining about those errors. And to be honest, deploying endpoints on Vercel is almost too easy for me not to do it.
P.S. I also fixed a display bug (reported by @primersion) with images that have an uneven aspect ratio.
If you like this tool and want to suggest a feature or report a bug you could do so by replying to this post or directly at https://github.com/DannyChain/votify/issues/new
Oh, and if you want me as your Hive-Engine Witness please cast your vote at https://votify.now.sh/dannychain 😉