- This week I managed to pick up the pace and reached my goals by saving 10.48 HBD.
- I keep improving and I look forward to another good week, also the layer 2 tokens are meeting their objectives.
- I managed to publish every day of the week
- I managed to make this post on Sunday.
- I already have $112,31 HBD saved.
Here is this week's deposit:
Although it's already January 16th this year I committed to the Saturday Savers Club challenge because I need a new computer to retire this coffee maker I'm writing with.
I liked the method and discipline of Saturday Savers Club so I decided.
I have chosen this painting to achieve the necessary savings, more or less about 500 HBD
I'll try to add funds to Hive's HBD Savings as a method as it gives a good 20% interest. I will add the backgrounds once a week coinciding with the follow-up publication that I make. By posting I force myself to be disciplined as I'm not too disciplined.