- Another week of steady improvement
- The week was not bad at all and I got 7.06 HBD
- I managed to publish every day of the week
- I managed to make this post on Sunday.
- I already have $144,65 HBD saved.
Here is this week's deposit:
Although it's already January 16th this year I committed to the Saturday Savers Club challenge because I need a new computer to retire this coffee maker I'm writing with.
I liked the method and discipline of Saturday Savers Club so I decided.
I have chosen this painting to achieve the necessary savings, more or less about 500 HBD
I'll try to add funds to Hive's HBD Savings as a method as it gives a good 20% interest. I will add the backgrounds once a week coinciding with the follow-up publication that I make. By posting I force myself to be disciplined as I'm not too disciplined.