Today we have a special initiative. I always talk about the importance of second layer applications. Right now one of the best examples is @LeoFinance. The LEO team, led by @khaleelkazi and with the amazing support of the community have achieved great things.
@LeoFinance is a tokenized second-layer community where people can post and earn LEO as well as HIVE. It’s a community that focuses on cryptocurrency and finance.
For this initiative please answer the following question:
How has Crypto and Blockchain Technology Impacted your Personal Finance?
- Write a full post sharing your experience and answer the question: How has Crypto and Blockchain Technology Impacted your Personal Finance?.
- On your blog post or video include the tag #cryptofinance as one of the first four tags. This will help my curators find your post.
- Share your post on Twitter and use the hashtags: #HIVE, #CryptoFinance, #leofinance, and any other hashtag related to your post. This will also help my curators see your post faster.
- On Twitter put your https://leofinance.io/ link into a comment. Twitter is shadowbanning some Hive links and all 3speak links, but if you put in your comment section it won't shadowban your tweet.
- When making a video, upload a short clip of it to Twitter as a teaser, and put the link in a comment under the Tweet. Videos get a lot more views if uploaded directly to Twitter, and to see the rest they will need to go to your 3speak profile.
- Important Rule: LeoFinance is all about engagement. To be eligible for curation one thing that is going to be taken into consideration is comments. And for this particular initiative all the comments should be made from the leofinance.io interface.
- We are asking the community to make 10 comments a day through the LeoFinance UI. If you are up to this challenge let me know in the comments. I will be supporting comments and I know the engaging LEO community will also help.
This initiative will last 7 days.
Up to 10 posts will be voted at 100% with my account.
Video posts will also be eligible for @threespeak votes.
Big LEO stakeholders and the community might also vote the best posts.
Even if your post is not on the top 10 it can still be eligible for lower percentage votes.
COMMUNITY LEADERS please translate this initiative into your language for your community, and we will get with you for your help in curation.