Warning: This is not an investment advice. We will never repeat it enough: Only invest the money you are willing to lose.
Help me by filling out a survey. It will only take you a few minutes and it will really help me. Go here
Compte français: @statorcrime
We meet again today for the first monthly crowdlending recap article. To know more about what is crowdlending:
Books (Affiliation links) :
- The Ultimate Guide to P2P Lending: How to Get Your Peer-to-Peer Investments Started
- Invest in P2P Lending: What you should know, how to avoid mistakes and invest successfully
- Investir en crowdlending : Mode d'emploi: Donnez du sens à votre épargne (French)
- Boostez votre épargne avec le Crowd Lending : Le placement nouvelle génération (French)
- Crowdfunding immobilier: Comment réussir votre investissement dans le financement participatif de la promotion immobilière ? (French)
On July 6, 2020, I invested my first 50€ on Mintos. So it's been 1 year since I registered on the platform and I reached an important goal this month. We'll talk about it right after
Summary of July 2021
The situation on Mintos remains stable. The High-Yield strategy is working well and keeps my money reinvested with an estimated rate of return of 10.82% according to Mintos.
For Robo.Cash, I received my first interest this month with the repayment of the late loan among other things.
I invested 100€ on Robo.Cash this month. So my monthly investment goal is still on track.
I received 13.58€ of interest. The amount is stable compared to last month (13.83€).
A new step is reached on Mintos, I reached the 50€ of interests since the beginning !
For Robo.Cash, I received 1.39€ this month. The money is starting to come in.
Mintos' IRR exceeded 11%, again and again thanks to the repayment of delays. Delays are down to 13.9% from 19.9% last month.
WiSeed's IRR is back below 3% as I only get reimbursed every 3 months.
The global IRR is up to 6.50% from 6.43% at the beginning of July
The total balance of my portfolios is 2432.01€ of which 2280.10€ is invested.
My global return on investment is 6.74%.
Do you have any questions? Feel free to leave a comment
Did you like the article? A share would make me happy
You don't want to miss the next articles ? Follow me
You like browser games? Join us on Human-History and @human-history
That's all for today. Thanks for reading and have a nice day