1919 Mexico Gold 20 Pesos
I have always wanted to have this coin. It was in my Christmas list of coins to buy for two years. I finally bought it in August this year.
The reverse of the coin features the Aztec Calendar Stone. The Aztec Calendar Stone is better known in the archaeological literature as the Aztec Sun Stone or Piedra del Sol in Spanish.
The Mexico Gold 20 Pesos was minted from 1917 to 1958. My coin is a 1919.
I had to wait around for this coin. It isn't easy to find then ungraded. This is an AU-BU (Almost Uncirculated-Brilliant Uncirculated) specimen, and I am satisfied with it.
I have shown you these gold pieces:
- 1919 Mexico Gold 20 Pesos
- 1974 Queen Elizabeth II Gold Sovereign Coin
- 2022 Gold American Eagle
- 1897 France Gold 20 Franc Lucky Angel
- 2022 Australia Gold Lunar Year of the Tiger
- 60th Anniversary Great Britain Gold Sovereign
- 1877 France Gold 20 Francs Lucky Angel
- 2021 Gold American Eagle Type2
- 1907 Great Britain Gold Half Sovereign
- 1907 France Gold 20 Francs Rooster BU
- 1955 Mexico Cinco Pesos BU
- 1927 Swiss 20 Francs Gold Helvetia BU
- 1908 France Gold 20 Francs Rooster BU
- 1892 Austrian 20 Francs/8 Florin Gold Coin BU
- 2021 Gold PG&G BU
- 2021 Gold American Eagle, MS70 First Strike
Thank you for stopping by to view this article.
I post an article daily, and I hope to see you again soon!