Shopping is a delightful time pass and if it gives you excitement just to look at stuff that is spread all over the website or offline, then you are definitely a person who loves to shop and buy stuff.
Oftentimes, we lose sight of what we actually wanted to buy and end up buying stuff we may never need or may never use often.
What happens is we are misled/lured by advertisements and offers which are 'too good' to pass by.
If you want to avoid the above scenario, just do the following things and you will be able to save money.
- Make a list of what you want to buy and really need.
- Plan your budget
- Visit at least two websites that sell the same item and compare prices
- If there are offers like cashback for using credit cards or other such services, check it out
- Use coupon codes or discounts if available
- Try to combine shopping to get deals on delivery charges
It may seem a silly thing to do but each cent/penny/paise saved is worth it and will help you save money and also instill the 'savings set up' in the family.