PRISMOLOGIST is a very powerful Monster that can attack the target with Ranged Attacks and can be very effective in battles. In addition to hitting targets powerfully, Prismologist also has the Blast Ability, dealing additional damage to Monsters next to the target monster she deals damage, making her attacks much more brutal. Prismologist is a powerful Monster that can be very effective in battles, and I would like to say that she can be much more effective when used with good strategy.
PRISMOLOGIST has the Blast Ability at level 1, the Forcefield Ability at level 4 and the Silence Ability at level 8.
- Blast Ability : Does additional damage to Monsters adjacent to the target Monster.
- Forcefield Ability : This Monster takes only 1 damage from attacks with power 5+
- Silence Ability : Reduces the Magic Attack of all enemy Monsters.
Indeed, She is quite a powerful Monster with very powerful abilities. She is a monster that can be very useful to the team with her abilities.
PRISMOLOGIST, An EPIC NFT Card, is currently starting at $1.07 on the market. The Gold PRISMOLOGIST NFT card is currently starting at $8.95 on the market.
Mana Cap 33
- Aim True rule means attacks always hit their target.
To be honest, after seeing the opposing team in this battle, I thought I lost this battle because the opposing team was both very powerful and had 2 Monsters with Opportunity Ability. But Prismologist's powerful and brutal attacks helped me win this battle, it was admirable that she damaged multiple monsters in one hit or even destroyed multiple monsters at once. I recommend you to watch this great battle from the battle link and you can see how effective Prismologist is in battles.
- Opportunity Ability : Monsters with the Opportunity ability may attack from any position and will target the enemy Monster with the lowest health.
What are your thoughts on the battle and PRISMOLOGIST? I would be glad if you write your thoughts in the comments.
Would you like to join Splinterlands? Here is my reference link