things are looking brighter this week. It might be safe to say that the low for ETH was in with 1,8K as the price recovered already considerably with a $ 2,714 per ETH at the time of writing these lines. Although this recovery was pretty steep, it is unclear if we can hold the pace back to the last ATH or if we will move sideward, or even lower again - everything seems to be possible. However, with the world (and institutions) slowly learning that there is more than BTC to Crypto and that ETH is a completely different animal, we can expect some more money flowing into that asset. "It is difficult to make predictions, especially about the future." - so everything is speculation. Be invited to speculate...
What do you think ETH will cost by the end of Sunday?
Comment with your guess directly to this post. The bet that is closest to the truth, will win the weekly price. If your bet is exactly to the point, you will win the Jackpot.
The weekly Price
3 Hive Basic Income Share
As long as we have a bet, we have a winner!
The Jackpot is fixed to 100 LEO.
- provide your tip of the ETH Price in US$ (Format $XXXX) as a comment until Saturday 23:59 CET
- only one tip per account allowed per individual user; multi-account-users shall only comment with one account, multiple comments lead to disqualification
- the tip that is closest to the reference price will win the weekly price
- if there are two tips equally near to the winning value, the one that is given earlier is the winning one
- a tip that is exactly on spot with the reference price will win the Jackpot
- the reference price will be taken from Coingeko; (see the following reference) and rounded to full $ value
- prices are transferred directly to the winning account before publishing the next weekly post
- winners are announced in the respective section of the next game post
We had 19 valid bets in our last weekly ETH guessing round and the bets ranged from 1,655$ to 3,999$. @thatgermandude had the right guess, with only $120 below the reference price. The bets in detail:
2,000 @thatgermandude winner
2,120 reference winning price
Congratulations to @thatgermandude, who won this little game and got 3 HiveBasic Income Share.
Image by @mariosfame