My submission for #HivePUD for 1-Mar-2022, and my latest monthly stats showing my account progress, with graphs from PeakD and custom infographics using Google Sheets and GIMP.
HivePUD Mar-2022, plus monthly account stats
Powering up at least $ʰⁱᵛᵉ10.00 as HP.
Today is the 1st March 2022, and this is my second HIVE Power Up Day ( #HivePUD ) submission. I wasn't able to participate fully in last month's #HivePUD event as, although I had powered up at least $ʰⁱᵛᵉ10.00 liquid Hive as required, I was still way short of the minimum 100ʜᴩ staked that is also required, to be eligible for most of the reward pools for the event. During February, I had a major push to reach that goal. As you will see in the infographic below, I was able to reach my goal with 5 days to spare!
This month I did not think that I was going to complete #HivePUD either. While the infographic above shows that I reached my first goal of 100ʜᴩ staked; getting a further $ʰⁱᵛᵉ10.00 to stake on the day was proving to be more difficult. With my ongoing power-downs of my legacy accounts, I was able to raise just over $ʰⁱᵛᵉ7.00 liquid to be staked. Not long before the end of the month, I received a very generous gift of another $ʰⁱᵛᵉ5.00 liquid towards my goal, from @wesphilbin. Because of this generosity, I was able to power up just over $ʰⁱᵛᵉ12.00 on #HivePUD today, 1-Mar-2022. Yay! Thanks so much Wes, for coming to my rescue. This will become my second HivePUD submission. Below you will find a list of other sources of my liquid $ʰⁱᵛᵉ from the preceeding month, which I have staked for #HivePUD today.
Acknowledging where this $ʰⁱᵛᵉ came from.
- Creation & Curation rewards – As you will see from my account stats below, I haven't been very successful this month with creation and curation on the blockchain. A lot of my interactions during February have been off-chain, mainly in Discord.
- Delegations – As I mentioned in last month's #HivePUD post, I have received a couple of very generous delegations early on, from @thekittygirl and The Terminal's @rc-assist account. I am really appreciative of these delegations, and I know that I need to make better use of them this coming month.
My monthly account stats.
Review of previous month's position.
For those who haven't yet read my last month's #HivePUD post, here is a quick recap of where I was at that stage. I still had 44.167SP in my old STEEM account, and was converting the funds from there to the HIVE blockchain. That is now complete. I had 86.795HP in my legacy @trisquelwhare account, and was moving those funds to my @frittro account. That is still ongoing this month, and will be throughout March as well. I made a start on my main blog post series in January, but haven't written any more this month about setting up my #homelab using a #raspberrypi and #yunohost.
My monthly account stats from PeakD.
– This is the source of the data displayed in the big animated infographic up above. I have noticed during the month that the values in this graph change. I assume this is due to currency fluctuations over the month. This graph, and the above animated infographic, are therefore showing my progress as it stands on 1-Mar-2022, and replaces any similar graph that I have published during the month, including those in the
channel of The Terminal
Author Rewards – I have only made four posts this month. The last of those hasn't even reached its payout date yet. Even then, when it does, I have declined payment on it, so that won't contribute to my Author Rewards for next month, either. Clearly from this graph, my last #HivePUD post was my most successful one.
– As evidenced by this graph, I have been a little more "on to it" with curation this month, than I was last month. Even so, there is a lot of room for improvement here. My #HivePUD post on 1-Feb-2022 was my most profitable post for this month.
Incoming Votes – As I mentioned last month, this graph would be much more useful if it represented the weight of the votes, as well as the quantity of them. I do appreciate the tiny upvotes from @dustbunny though, which help me to get an appreciable payout at least from some of my other lightweight incoming upvotes. Also, note that I haven't yet worked out how to filter these graphs from PeakD
, so they still show results from all previous months, not just from Feb-2022.
Outgoing Votes – Once again, this graph is quite meaningless without being able to filter it to just show the data for this month only. Hopefully I can work out how to do this filtering before next month's #HivePUD post. Maybe @jarvie can give me some tips on how to accomplish this?
– Thank you to all of the wonderful people who have replied to my posts this month. I do so appreciate the feedback, even more than the upvotes. This is where the magic happens on the social
– I have been quite distracted again this month, as I have been learning about using Condenser and similar APIs on the HIVE
social blockchain; and learning more about the changes to Splinterlands
(as mentioned below); rather than focussing on interacting with live human beings. I need to "up my game" in this regard next month.
My monthly account stats from Splinterlands.
I am slowly getting closer to my goal of being able to buy myself a Summoner's Spellbook
using just DEC
to pay for it. I have a nice collection of
Alpha and Beta cards from when I was last on the social blockchain back in 2018. I've moved them all to my new account here from my legacy @trisquelwhare account. That old account already has a Summoner's Spellbook
, but my new one doesn't yet.
My card collection of
Alpha and Beta cards has been delegated out to a player who runs the @hipnose003 bot account. This month he created the @hipnose002 bot account as well, and we moved some of my cards to that account too. I am now getting 50% of the Season earnings from both of these bot accounts. I have also started receiving
Reward cards as part of my passive income from these bot accounts, to add to my collection. Also this month, I received a very generous gift of 31 new Chaos Legion cards from @sassafrass (aka saffisara on Discord). These are the first
Chaos Legion cards that I have ever owned, other than the Reward cards. Thanks so much for these, @sassafrass!
I have decided that, once I finally get my Summoner's Spellbook, I will have a go at playing Splinterlands again myself, but I will leave all of my Alpha and Beta cards where they are, delegated out to bots, and only use my new cards for my own manual battles. That way I get the chance to slowly re-learn the game, and the new features of it since I last played.
My monthly Layer 2 token stats.
As a new feature of my monthly account stats, I will be looking at some of my Layer 2 tokens, with a snapshot overview of them all, and a focus on one or two of them each month. To the right here is where I am placed at present with all of my Layer 2 tokens. Some of them can not be staked at all, while many I am actively staking as soon as I get them, to get me started with them.
Now, let's take a look at a couple of my favourite Hive-Engine Layer 2 tokens that I have come across so far, since re-joining the social blockchain.
The Pizza Report
I have started off quite stong this month with my HIVE Pizza
hodling. Many people have given me pizza slices since I joined the Pizza Discord server, and I want to thank everyone for their generous (and tasty) contributions. However, there is one standout pizza-loving friend who has donated the most to me this month, and that was @queenstarr, who gave me a whopping 10 whole pizzas! That lovely gift helped me to reach my first goal, of 20 pizzas staked this month. Now I can start giving away some pizza myself, while I work towards my new goal of 200 pizzas. Thanks so much, @queenstarr, you are a pizza legend!
The Luv Report
I have only received three of these LUV
tokens so far, since I returned to the social blockchain in January this year. Thank you to those who have shown me some LUV
up till now. Maybe if I interact more next month, I might be able to reach my current goal of 10 LUV
tokens, so that I can start giving some out daily, too.
There is currently 5.021ꜱᴩ remaining in my legacy STEEM account, which I am just going to leave in there. My legacy account on HIVE still has 60.291ʜᴩ in it, and I am powering that down at a rate of about 6.690ʜᴩ per week. My main blog post series about setting up my #homelab using a #raspberrypi and #yunohost has gone onto the back-burner again this month, and I am so far behind on my planned schedule for the #installfest that I doubt at this stage that I can get back on track. I may need to re-work my whole schedule again. As always, I would like to acknowledge the owner of the @hipnose002 and @hipnose003 accounts, for his efforts in running my Splinterlands card collection in his bot, earning me a nice passive income.
- post-head.png – Remix created by @frittro, using elements by @pantone801; an image by Goumbik from Pixabay; and various "fair use" logos, including HiveSBI, HiveBuzz and some Hive Tribe and Community logos.
- Various "fair use" organisation and company logos, including Hive, Steem, PeakD, RaspberryPi, YunoHost, etc.
- 220228_account_growth.gif – Animated infographic remix created by @frittro, using data from PeakD, and elements from Emojipedia.
- 220301_1355_ecency_staking_tx_successful.png – Screenshot from the Ecency interface.
- screenshots – From the PeakD Dashboard interface.
- 220301_1021_splinterlands_my_goal.gif – Animated infographic remix created by @frittro.
- 220301_1940_gsheets_my_splinterlands_stats.png – Chart created by @frittro.
- 220301_2242_gsheets_layer2_tokens_summary.png – Chart created by @frittro.
- pizza_report.gif – Animated infographic remix image created by @frittro.
- luv_report.gif – Animated infographic remix image created by @frittro.
- maori-divider.png – Original image by @pantone801. Remix created by @frittro.
- frittro-maori-footer.png – Remix created by @frittro, using elements by @pantone801; and the Silver Bloggers logo by
- NOTE: All custom remixed images, infographics, graphs, and charts have been created using Google Sheets and GIMP. Infographics were created using data from the HIVE-Engine web interface and/or the Splinterlands web interface, unless otherwise noted above.