My Favorite Nigerian Actress
Recently, I have found myself drawn to a particular screen goddess here in Nigeria. Whenever I hear about her movies, I am always looking forward to watching them. She has this charisma that draws you to her considering her great acting skill.
WHAT I KNOW ABOUT HER
Her name is Bimbo Ademoye🙌. Like I said, she is a Nigerian actress and an undefeated screen goddess in her late 20's, light skin, team thick thighs and slightly bowlegged. Another interesting thing about her is that she has a waist size of 25 inches. Naturally, she has this aura of affection, happiness and laughter she brings on. I am always eager to see her movies and the character twist she plays.
SOME FACTS I KNOW ABOUT HER
- she has got this banging hour glass body that is irresistible
- she is good with changing characters? I know you will all say to be successful actress one has to diversity, but she does so without stress. In one of her recent movies, 'the breaded life' she portrayed the life of a local bread seller so well, you begin to wonder.
- she is a family person, she always have a way of displaying her the love for her family, her dad, sisters and nephews.
- she is dynamic, she literally does any kind of movie, from comedy to action, thrillers and what have you.
- she is totally dedicated, hardworking, respectful.
In view, my best actress at the moment goes to her for her effortless dedication to her job, her fashion sense is topnotch, her comedy lifestyle is really very funny.
For the male category, I would go international and choose KEVIN HART, as the the best male actor. Following his recent movie "a man from Toronto" his acting skills can not be undervalued.
WHAT I KNOW ABOUT KEVIN HART
He is an American actor with great acting skills and abilities that distinguishes him from his counterparts. A full time comedian, whose prowess cannot be compared.
He is a family ma., although divorced but one that loves and cares for his children.
WHY I LIKE KEVIN HART
- the comedy lifestyle portrayed by Kevin Hart is one that draws me to most of his movies. I guess that's what anyone would be drawn to at first sight. For instance, in the movie "a man from Toronto" where he acted as Teddy Jackson, he invented a non-contact boxing, who does that. He is so tardy that could get a better toner which caused him a lot of trouble.
- from experience watching him, I have gotten to watch a whole lot of his movies, because he was a household name back then.
In view of the aforementioned, I really like these actors because they kinda connect with their audience and are versatile with acting roles.
One this I would love to see happen is a reversal of roles, while Bimbo Ademoye acts internationally, Kevin Hart should act locally in Nigeria.
In the nearest future, I wish Bimbo can actually take up roles in sci-fi and Kevin do a village movie.