Hello! math bugs(🐞) and hivers(🐝)
I hope you are doing well.I got 600+❤️ from my previous post and I am really very much flattered. It helps me coming with more dedication; you gonna experience it.😄
My today's post is about cir-cum-circle of a triangle.
I am going to show you step by step process. How to draw a CIRCUMCIRCLE of a triangle.It is easy to draw but you have to know what conditions can make a CIRCUMCIRCLE.
Let's take a ∆ABC.It may be right angle triangle or any other. But here I have taken a triangle seems right angle triangle for better understanding.
In the following figure there is a ∆ABC and three perpendiculars are drawn on three sides of the triangle and they bisect the respective sides also to meet at a point(⭕).The point will be the center of the circle which will pass trough three vertices of it.The circle thus form will sur-cum-scribe it.Hence it is called cir-cum-circle. Take loot at the figure below:
This is very simple yet people over look some important facts which are given below:
- ☑️ To produce a circumcircle you have no need of a equilateral triangle or right angle triangle or a isosceles one.It will work for any
- ☑️ If it is a equilateral triangle, the CIRCUMCENTRE will also be geo-centre/centroid, in-centre and ortho-centre.
- ☑️ If the triangle is a right angle triangle, the cir-cum-centre will be on the hypotenuse and it will be at equal distance from circumference.
- ☑️ The cir-cum-centre can be in side the triangle, on the triangle or outside of it(📐).
- Different kind of triangles and their centres are shown below:⬇️⬇️⬇️
✅ For acute triangle:
Cir-cum-centre is inside the triangle.Check it below⤵️
✅ For right angle triangle:
Cir-cum-centre is on and at the mid point of the hypotenuse.⤵️
✅For obtuse angle triangle:
The point cir-cum-centre is outside the triangle.⤵️
You have visualise all types of cir-cum-circles and how the different circles look.It's very amazing and amusing.
I am not a machine. Mistake happens. Every figure I make takes unimaginable time.So,if there is any mistake, I have overlooked it. Sorry for that.🙏🙏
📯📯 I'm gonna share other circles on the coming days.[In-center/centroid/ortho-centre/ relation of them]
Thank you everyone for your valuable time.If you like my post, please feel free to make a comment.
All is well, see you around.