Silver ran at great speed and came to Gıpgıp.
- Gıpgıp, be prepared, people you least expect are coming towards the blacksmith's barn. said. Gıpgıp was distributing hay to the horses,
- Oh my god is the king and queen coming? he said and laughed. Silver,
- what a joke, what a joke, replied. Mrs. Petunia and Mrs. Sorrel, abducted by the Scorpion merchant group, could be here by noon tomorrow, added. Gıpgıp looked at Silver in bewilderment.
- Were they kidnapped too? he asked. Silver,
- Yes, they abducted it in the forest near the village. You gotta make a plan now. Said. Gıpgıp,
- Where did you learn that, he asked. Silver,
- My friend, the weather vane genie had seen them, said. Gıpgıp,
- I didn't know genies were friends with each other. This is strange. said. Silver got a little angry,
- You don't know about genies so you don't know about their friendship. Gıpgıp,
- Oh my Silver got angry, it's your fault, you don't tell anything about genies, how can I know. he said. Silver nodded,
- You're right, anyway you have to make a plan now.said.Gıpgıp,
- Let them come here first, I need to understand what kind of people these guys are. I need to talk to Mrs. Petunia and Mrs. Sorrel. The place where I'm going to save them must be outside the village. I must take both their horses and their provisions when they set out for the northern road area. Do you remember there is a place in the Whispers forest at the exit of the village of Honey Cave, where the road narrows and the trees and bushes become denser? Silver,
- I remembered. Do you remember the cave with the passage, the entrance of which was covered with thorny flame bushes? said. Gıpgıp,
- Yup. Even those in the Honey Cave village don't know about it. said. Silver,
- We'll pass there and we lose track of ours there. Then we reach the plain of the Snake That Sheds İts Skin. Gıpgıp,
- You're right, Silver, and from there we'll head into the Northern road area. But there is a problem, I still haven't learned where my father was taken. he said. Silver,
-We've got a little time left to learn it too. said. We need to put the guys to sleep with sleep arrows, it added. Gıpgıp,
- How will this be? he asked. Silver,
- I will gather sleeping grass for you from the forest, you crush them and extract the juice, then you will wet the tips of the needle arrows with it and dry it, you have to aim the guys' necks. A few seconds after the arrows hit the target, the men will sleep for at least six hours. This time is enough for us. Gıpgıp,
- I like this, I'm a very good marksman. Silver don't worry. Come on, go collect these herbs, so I'll finish my work and prepare my needle arrows in the evening. said. Silver said ok and took a run towards the forest. Gıpgıp accelerated in and focused on finishing his work as soon as possible.
Silver, entering the forest, changed shape, becoming like a cloud of white mist, swiftly flowing towards the edge of the cliff, and began to gather from the sleeping grass growing on the cliffs of the cliff. Having finished his work, Gıpgıp went to the inn and asked for a stone mortar, pestle, and a bowl from Teapot. Teapot,
- What happened or are you going to cook your food? She asked. Gıpgıp,
- I'm going to prepare herbal tea, so it's necessary, he said and quickly grabbed the mortar and bowl and he climbed onto the haystack above the barn. He pulled out the needle arrows and checked them. There were thirty needle arrows, which were blown through a small pipe towards the target. Substances applied to their ends would show their effects immediately. Then he began to wait for Silver. Silver returned to the barn after dusk. Silver flew in the air and came to Gıpgıp, who was sitting on the edge of the barn and laid the grass on the ground. Gıpgıp crushed these herbs in a stone mortar until the water came out, poured them into the stone bowl. He dipped the tips of the needle arrows into this liquid and waited for them to dry. While they were doing this, both of them never spoke. Silver broke the silence,
- I hope you are a good shooter.said.Gıpgıp,
- Don't worry Silver, I've never missed my target until now. said. I'm very excited, I guess I'm a little scared, he added. Silver,
- Everything will go well. We'll save Mrs. Petunia and Mrs. Sorrel and find out where your father is. said. Gıpgıp couldn't sleep that night, he looked forward to the morning.
The story will continue tomorrow, thanks for reading🙂🙂
All rights reserved to the story named Adventures of Gıpgıp.