Still in time! It's the last day and I would like to join this #ZapFic contest, first I want to thank @freewritehouse for this cool initiative and @felt.buzz and @Zapfic.Club for the support too.
And what is this about? We have to write a story only with 240 characters, it means all included: not only words but spaces or full stops, etc. Uh that can be difficult.
The best way is to use a tool for counting as this one suggested on the same post of the challenge: wordcounter.net
And this week the prompt to get inspired is: fitness
So let's go! Here my microfiction story in 240 characters:
He woke up, got up and felt that his whole body ached, with every step. He wondered what he did the day before, no big deal. Perhaps it was time now to improve his physical fitness, lead a healthy lifestyle to feel that lost vitality again.
I have added also the screenshot where you all can see that my story have exactly 240 characters!!!
What else? Well if anyone else wants to join must be fast because today it's the last day for posting the entry, in addition you have to add the link of your post in the comments section of the main post, this one:
The weekend is over! But that means it is time for #ZapFicMonday! Yippeeeee! Write me a story in 240 characters or less!
There you can read all the rules well explained, so simple:
- Please post to the Freewriters Community.
- Please post a link to your entry in the comments section of this post
- Please use #freewritehouse and #zapfic tags.
- YOU MUST use a word/character counter (if you search for word counter on the internet or in your phone's app store you will get a big choice!) wordcounter.net and include a screenshot. Entries without a screenshot will NOT be valid
- Please use the prompt provided as you see fit (use your imagination)
- Try to tell a complete story if you can!
- The story should only be 240 characters long (including spaces)
- Prompt: “fitness"
The winners will be announced by the @zapfic.club on Friday
Image source: Unsplash.com (by Anastase Maragos)
Thanks for reading! Have a nice and motivating day.
The text is totally mine, by ©Duvinca
and the lead image has been created with Canva.com
and the last photo is from Unsplash.com