This post is inspired by this week's Zapfic Friday prompt, "sale".
“I know that what I want is for sale. I am offering an excellent price for it; health, wealth and happiness for the rest of your life. And all you are selling is your soul.”
The horned figure unrolled the contract and handed over a knife and quill.
For any of my friends (or anyone else, for that matter !) who reads this and fancies giving it a try, it's really fun and thought provoking. The rules are really simple;
- The Freewriters Community has a Zapfic post with a writing prompt every Monday (up to 240 character posts) and Friday (exactly 50 word posts)
- Your response must be posted within 3 days in the Freewriters Community.
- Please post a link to your entry in the comments section of the prompt post
- Please use #freewritehouse and #zapfic tags.
- The important one - YOU MUST use a word/character counter (if you search for word counter on the internet or in your phone's app store you will get a big choice!) wordcounter.net and include a screenshot. Entries without a screenshot will NOT be valid.
- Please use the prompt provided as you see fit (use your imagination)
- Try to tell a complete story if you can!
- The story should be exactly 50 words long.