Dear chess nerds,
the third round of Season 7 is played at the usual time, on Friday 30 July, 19h GMT. This one will have a time mode which I think we never had: 3+3. Here only the most brave players will berserk. Are you brave enough? From the strongest players of course it is expected that they try, to give the weaker ones more chances!
Time Mode: 3+3 (3 minutes per game, 3 sec. increment), 70min arena mode, no streaks
Tournament Link: https://lichess.org/tournament/QIrfDkf6
There is already some 70 Hive in the price pool!
- For Hivers, Steemians, Blurters, users from noise.cash and all others!
- Players of all skill levels are welcome, from newbies to experts, you just need a free Lichess-account!
- Every Friday is one round
- Time mode is varying (5+0, 3+2,...), rated, berserking allowed (except in Swiss mode)
- The winner of each round gets up to 10 points, the second 9,... and the 10th 1 point. If e.g. only 8 players participate, the winner gets 8 points only, the second 7, etc. Sometimes the round is divided in 2 skill classes, then the winners get up to 7 points
- In case two players have the same number of points, the one who played less rounds is first. If that is equal too, then the average tournament performance decides.
- PAYOUT: This season goes over 7 rounds and the tournament points are summed up. All Hivechess-related post rewards are pooled and 90% go to the price pool (PP). The tournament winner will get 15 Hive bonus and the rest of the PP is divided among all players according to (1) the no. of rounds played and (2) the tournament points achieved (1 and 2 weighed equally), but only if a player has participated at least 3 times (NEW: If <2 games are played in a round it will be not counted)! So everyone has a chance to get something and the more you play the better!
- If I don´t know your Hive username, I can´t consider you in the rankings, so please let me know your Hive name in the comments or in the Lichess chat
- If you have not yet joined our team in Lichess, please do it here, so that you can participate (required for Swiss tournaments only).
Please share this announcement among your (chess) friends and colleagues!
The more participate, the more fun! And maybe some are even interested to join Hive and it´s Chess Community?
Good luck to All!
@aakrist @abimbola753 @alberto0607 @almightymelon @ambarvegas @amirl @anli @anomadsoul @arsenal49 @behiver @bitsignal @burnoutawesome @cerati @chesthetica @cryptoph0823 @darruiz @digitalis @elprofe62 @eniolw @evgsk @flaws @foxconnmars @franciscomarval @gabotask @gingerbyna @gravitcaper @heimindanger @hierro21 @hirohurl @iceblue @iobates @jaki01 @jkms @johannesboldt @juanmi96 @kintokris @klausklaus @kreur @lighteye @maciejficek @manncpt @marcusantoniu26 @masterswatch @maverieux000 @meedo @mstafford @oshiokhenhoya @parung76 @pereu4ivatel @rafaelaquino @renerondon @rodrook @ropavejero @samostically @sawko @schamangerbert @soluce07 @spacetoon @the01crow @therealflaws @uliseshb @vasigo @vjap55 @walner @yazp @zacherybinx
On another note: Have you been aware that there is a new Defi platform called Tranchess?
They created, using the Binance Smart Chain, different pools/tokens with relation to some chess pieces and a governance token called CHESS, ranked number 1694 on Coingecko. It is lacklustering currently at 0,45$ (down from an ATH at 1,55$), I would currently not advise to buy this. Category shitcoin. But who knows? DOGE was also a shitcoin and it made some people rich.
Anybody with experience on this platform?