Dear chess fans!
In the meantime the prices and payouts from S7 were distributed to to all eligible players.
At the end 390 Hive could be distributed, even more than in the previous season!
Thanks again to all the Upvoters and Supporters!
🏆 Here is the payout table of Season 7 🏆
|Rank||Hive name||Lichess name||Rating||Rounds played||Points||Reward (Hive)|
The Hivechess Hall of Fame:
Winner of Season 7 was @jaki01
Winner of Season 6 was @sawko
Winner of Season 5 was @sawko
Winner of Season 4 was @sawko
Winner of Season 3 was @jaki01
Winner of Season 2 was @jaki01
Winner of Season 1 was @jaki01
After the small break Season 8 will start this Friday 17th Sep, 19h GMTat the usual time! It will be a super short one with 5 rounds only! Let´s see what effect this has. S9 will then be a longer lasting one again.
Time Mode: 5+1 (5 minutes per game, 1 sec. increment), 70min arena mode, no streaks
Tournament Link: https://lichess.org/tournament/wcR21iB1
- For Hivers, Steemians, Blurtters, noise.cashers and all others!
- Players of all skill levels are welcome, from newbies to experts, you just need a free Lichess-account!
- Every Friday is one round
- Time mode is varying (5+0, 3+2,...), rated, berserking allowed (except in Swiss mode)
- The winner of each round gets up to 10 points, the second 9,... and the 10th 1 point. Sometimes the round is divided in 2 skill classes, then the winners get up to 7 points.
- In case two players have the same number of points, the one who played less rounds is first. If that is equal too, then the average tournament performance decides.
- PAYOUT: This season goes over 5 rounds and the tournament points are summed up. All Hivechess-related post rewards are pooled and 90% go to the price pool (PP). The tournament winner will get 15 Hive bonus and the rest of the PP is divided among all players according to (1) the no. of rounds played and (2) the tournament points achieved (1 and 2 weighed equally), but only if a player has participated at least 3 times (if <3 games are played in a round it will be not counted)! So everyone has a chance to get something and the more often you participate, the better!
- If I don´t know your Hive username, I can´t consider you in the rankings, so please let me know your Hive name in the comments or in the Lichess chat!
- If you have not yet joined our team in Lichess, please do it here, so that you can participate (required for the Swiss tournaments only).
Please share this announcement among your (chess) friends and colleagues!
The more participate, the more fun! And maybe some are even interested to join Hive and it´s Chess Community?
See you on Friday and good luck to all!
Potentiall of interest to:
@aakrist @abimbola753 @alberto0607 @almightymelon @ambarvegas @amirl @anli @anomadsoul @apy @arsenal49 @behiver @bitsignal @burnoutawesome @cerati @chessbrotherspro @chesthetica @cryptoph0823 @darruiz @diegofitness92 @digitalis @ebingo @eliaschess333 @elprofe62 @eniolw @evgsk @flaws @foxconnmars @franciscomarval @gabotask @gingerbyna @gravitcaper @heimindanger @hierro21 @hirohurl @iceblue @iobates @jaki01 @jkms @johannesboldt @juanmi96 @kintokris @kreur @lighteye @lucianosky @maciejficek @manncpt @marcusantoniu26 @masterswatch @maverieux000 @meedo @mstafford @oshiokhenhoya @parung76 @pereu4ivatel @petreius @primersion @rafaelaquino @renerondon @rexplanet @rodrook @ropavejero @rosmarly @samostically @sawko @schamangerbert @soluce07 @spacetoon @the01crow @therealflaws @tungphong @uliseshb @vasigo @vjap55 @walner @xoflox @yazp @zacherybinx
(just let me know if you don´t want to get the mentions)
To those who are reading until here:
As you may know, there are now apparently 3 chess events every week on Hive. This one, the tournament on Saturdays by @schamangerbert and - new - the one on Sundays organized by @chessbrotherspro!
Would you prefer to do the Friday one every 2 weeks only?
And by the way, would you be open to variations like seen recently, to make it mandatory to participate each time, to get rewards? I am a bit reluctant to do so, but it would have its advantages. Maybe a bonus reward for all that participate 100%? Let me know your ideas!