It's a commissioned multi canvas acrylic painting i did for a friend recently.
Processing Photos -
Art Type -
Materials Used -
• Canvas size: One 8 into 10 Inch, Two 6 into 8 Inch.
• Brush type: round
• Brush size: 0,1,2,5
• Container of water
• Empty jars & tissue papers (gloves)
• Decide your painting base
• Practice color combinations to achieve the view you prefer
• Meddle with bright and dull colors giving value and not giving, try all the possible patterns ahead before putting it into practice
• Sometimes contrasting colors do not bring the mood, decide the mood of your art
• Shading is an important aspect when it comes to making the picture alive but it necessarily isn't always black, it can be a darker shade
• In acrylic paintings, smudge of multiple uses of colors are quite rare
• Practice single blending and multiple-color blending
• Landscape and perspectives are important for clear display of horizon
Thank you -
I hope you all enjoyed reading and it is helpful for those who intend to imitate. Support me by commenting, reblogging, and liking. Please do share your review, it will guide me to make better content. Thank you all.