My walk through the NRCRI yesterday was a lovely one.
NRCRI means National root crops research institute. It's a research institute in Nigeria that specializes in root crops like yams, cassava, and sweet potatoes.
The institute is in the Cerebration of there century and the place was well decorated for the Very good cerebration.
The NRCRI is an important institute that helps greatly in various ways
- Research and development of improved root and tuber crops.
- Dissemination of research results and technologies to farmers.
- Training of farmers and other stakeholders in root and tuber crop production.
- Coordination of research activities on root and tuber crops in Nigeria.
- Promotion of the use of root and tuber crops as food and industrial raw materials.
- Collaboration with other research and development institutions in Nigeria.
They are really helpful in modifying some foods in a better form.
A coconut plantation
There cerebration came with a lot of exhibition of various materials like oils and different tubers at various stands.
The fields are very greenish and spacious and can be used to play golf
At poles where flyers of them cerebrating there century as you can see below.
Then to there entrance side where that also has there flyers on them.
NRCRI is a nice one at it's peak,Wishing them the very Best 🙏 in there good cerebration.
The walk was really a great and nice one that was quite enjoyable with the very beautiful people and scenerio around the environment.
Images are Mine