I Am Alive On Hive Challenge Day 8 #IAmAliveChallenge - #HiveIsAlive

Hello everyone 🖐️, I hope everyone is doing great. I'm Sahil back with another day of IAmAliveChallenge. This is my 8th entry. So without any further delay, let's get started...


It's another day of full of joy when sunshine and birds chirp. Today I woke up at around 6'o clock. It was lightly raining at that moment. So I get up from my bed, brushing my teeth and freshening up. After I felt freshen up, I took my tea and starting reading news on my mobile. In today's announcement, I read that India has recorded more than 1.2 million new Covid-19 cases in the last 20 days, higher than in any previous month and highest count by any country during a month. Even in the whole of July, it was 1.1 million. That's a significant number, and it's still ten days remaining.
Meanwhile, the rain stopped, and the roads were not wet, so my friend and I went for a walk for around 40 minutes. So today, I completed 2500 steps. After coming back home, I took a shower.

At around 10 AM, I opened Peakd and checked if there are any updates regarding HiveIsLive challenge. Then I checked all my notifications and responded to every comment that I received.
Boiled egg and salad


In the afternoon, I went to the courier office to send out the documents asked by my sister. There were long queues of people who are already waiting for their turn. So I stood in the queue and waited for almost 30 minutes in the line for my turn. When I came to the window, they gave me a form to fill all the necessary information and weight of the product. After filling all the information I provided them along with the product, they cross-checked all the products. After all the process they put a stamp on the box and asked me to pay 1760 INR. So I spent the amount and received the slip for tracking details and came back home. After coming home, I took a nap to relax my body.


In the evening around 4:30 pm, I opened steemit and commented on some post by other steamers after reading their posts. So I spend almost 20-30 minutes and commented on around 6-7 posts. After that, I received one of my ordered products from amazon. So I opened it and checked the product. It was Boat Ear-Buds. So I checked if they are working fine or not. I listened to music for around 20 minutes. It has a soft sound and does not even bother to my ear at all. I liked this product, but I'll give my review after using it for 30-40 days.
Boat Ear-Buds cost around 40 USD


At around 9 pm, I ate dinner with my family and then I went for a walk for 15-20 minutes on the terrace. I walked for about 1500 steps in the night. Then I came down and wrote my 8th entry on PeakD. After writing my entry, I spend time with my family. Then after a hectic schedule, at around 11:30, I directly headed to bed.

Rice with cashew curry and Banana chips

So this was my today's activities. Stay safe stay healthy. Thank you for visiting here. I appreciate your time.

Don't forget to upvote and follow me on PeakD if you liked my post.


This post is set to 100% power up.