I Am Alive On Hive Challenge Day 11 #IAmAliveChallenge - #HiveIsAlive

Hello everyone, I hope You all are doing great. I'm Sahil back with another day of IAmAliveChallenge. This is my 11th entry, and today I spend my time hanging out with my friends. So without any further delay, let's get started.


It's another day of full of joy when sunshine and birds chirp. Today I woke up at 6:00 because of my friend kamal's call. He was doing planning to go out to the temple in the evening. Because I was sleepy, I said yes to go with him. I get up from the bed at around 6:20 to get fresh and brushed my teeth and finished my morning tea before I went to a morning walk. So I went on a walk, and after coming back from the walk, I took a shower.

Morning walk at 6:30

At around 9:00 AM, breakfast was ready, and I was craving to eat. My family and I ate alloo prontha and tea together, and it was delicious today maybe because I felt hungry. After breakfast, I called my friend kamal to confirm today's plan of going temple. We talked around 20 minutes on a call, and we decided to go around at 4 pm. Then I read some news on my mobile app.


Aloo paratha and Tea in Breakfast


In the afternoon, I started writing my assignment because I had to go out this evening, and also I wrote next day's working schedule on my mobile's notes so that I don't miss my assignment questions. I spend almost half an hour on assignment writing and 1 hour on searching related content on the internet. Then, My friend called me for some help in his assignment writing. So we discussed his problem over a video call. After all the work, I headed to my bed for a nap.


In the evening, my friend came to my house to pick me up on a motorcycle. He was a little late, so we left at 5 o'clock. So, without wasting any time we went to the temple. There, we worshipped and bowed and spend almost 1 hour. I love going to the temple; it's quite a quiet place. After that, we ate some snacks outside of the temple and got back home.

Temple from outside


After all this hectic schedule, I felt exhausted in the night. So I started scrolling on social media and watching youtube videoes. I watch the ed PMCO on youtube and some old videos of PUBG tournaments. I like to watch some of the content creator's gameplay,s. And then I watched some stand up comedy videos.

Dinner was ready on the table, and we had Roti and Sabzi at dinner. After having dinner, I wrote my entry on PeakD. After completing my entry, I directly headed to bed around 10:00 pm.

S. This is my today's activities. Stay safe stay healthy. Thank you for visiting here. I appreciate your time.

Follow me on Instagram and PeakD for future posts.