Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu how are you all I hope everyone is well by the grace of Allah I am also very good in your prayers Alhamdulillah today I will talk about women in today's society.
In today's society, women are not given any qualifications. If a man talks about those women or talks about their qualifications, then the men of today's society give him a feminist title. Again, there are men in our society who say that why should women move equally, they are lagging behind in various fields.
All of you, come with me, I will show you today how the women of the present society are.
All of you men are looking for a chaste woman when you get married, but once you think about how much you have paid for her chastity. The women of today's society do not get any price for the truth. They are used as cheap products like selling in the chastity market.
One thing I have noticed lately is that men are looking for chastity in their bodies but never in their minds.
A woman does all the work in the world and cooks and feeds everyone. After feeding everyone, if there is anything in the pan, she eats it herself. But no one sees this thing in the pot.
There are many barriers to women's work in the house at present, such as I have a house, I have a family, all barriers for me, I can't run Facebook, barriers for me to go to the market alone, barriers for me to go somewhere, barriers for women all the time. It is like a prison in a closed room like I am.
I have to take permission of my husband if I want to do everything in my family, I have to take permission of my father-in-law, I have to take permission of my mother-in-law, I have no desire.
In today's society, women are thought to be the ones who are blamed for a car accident or a plane crash.
I am a very weak person in my family. My parents are poor here. I am neglected in various ways. My parents are abused. My parents do not let my husband out. Like maybe a thousand girls are living their family life every day after hearing such words.
God's only will to have children after marriage Many people give birth to children and many do not have children but even if they do not have children, women are neglected a lot in today's society. It's your fault.
If women love and respect their husbands, then they are ridiculed as husbandly wives, and if the wife loves her husbands, then she is ridiculed as a wife who stays in the arms of a mad wife all day long.
In today's society, mothers-in-law cherish their son-in-law with all their heart. Everybody cherishes their son-in-law. The son-in-law is very good at listening to our daughter.
If I continue to write like this, I will not end up writing all my life, but how can women realize their rights, how can they enjoy their opportunities, women have been ruled by this patriarchal society for ages. How to get rid of.
Today's society is a patriarchal society. In this patriarchal society, many women are under their rule, so today I will share with you the reasons.
If a woman does all the housework and takes care of a housewife, then her husband tells her that you are old-fashioned and if you keep pace with the present age, then she says that you are ruined by the touch of modernity.
In today's society, many girls are educated, if they are educated, their husbands will be inferior or upset, and if their wives are uneducated, they will be neglected and humiliated for the rest of their lives.
If the people of the wife's father's house are rich then they also treat her very fondly and if the people of the wife's father's house are poor then she has to spend her days with negligence and humiliation.
In today's society, if women are a little beautiful, then the husband looks at them with suspicion and if they are a little ugly, then why does he become an outsider with other women.
However, our great knowledgeable people about women have given many explanations about how people in the society should think about women. Let's not know those explanations now.
(1) Our poet Rabindranath Tagore has said that if a husband wakes up in the morning and hugs his wife for 5 to 10 minutes, then there will be no problem in his work, and the risk of any problem is very low.
(2) Humayun Ahmed, our esteemed person of virtue, he said that the goal of the house is to give them as much love as we love them, the more peace will come in our family.
(3) Our esteemed person Sunil Gangopadhyay has said that if you give your wife enough time or trust her very much then your family life will never feel like a battlefield.
(5) Our beloved poet Kazi Nazrul Islam says that the man is a coward who could not make himself stand as a lover to his wife.
(6) Our familiar face Satyajit Ray says if you tell your wife at least once a day that I love you just once, then you will see that all the worries in your head will go away in an instant.
(7) Our virtuous person Samresh Majumdar has said that you should take your wife for a walk once in a month and take her outside and have a light breakfast so that your body health will be better.
(8) Our favorite writer Zaheer Raihan says that you beat your wife once without having an affair with any other woman without being an outsider, but there is a saying in it that you will love me three times more than you beat me.
(9) Mark Zuckerberg says that if you give your wife your Facebook password Phonebook password to keep your wife's mind good, the passwords of the various sites on which you are always active will be given to your wife so that your wife's suspicion will be removed.
(10) Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar says that girls have both pride and love in their minds, much more and you will never see pride as greater than love but this is the best way to break their pride with your love.
(11) Jibanananda Das says that as much as a mother works hard to show the light of this world to her child, a father will never be able to repay the debt of love for the rest of his life. There is no trouble.
(12) What Che Guevara has said is that a husband who is a hero to a wife is not a revolutionary in the battle of life, but to his wife he is a revolutionary man or a hero.
(13) Our beloved Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said that you should make fun of your wife and keep laughing. This is your greatest duty.
There are some people in today's society who know so much but they can't respect women. Now I will say something for them.
In our present society, even an incompetent woman works 17 hours and 19 hours without sleeping or eating all day with this gentle hand.
Even after working so hard all day, they never forget to take care of their body and do everything perfectly.
Women endure hundreds of injuries and hundreds of hardships in life and silently shed tears. They never want the society to move about it. They want to end all the pain in their body in silence.
The only reason is that women want peace, they are peace loving people.
So if you like my writing so far today, please let me know in the comments. Everyone will be fine. Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu.