Why I'm doing this:
- First and foremost, to document how I'm surviving the mental toll Covid-19 is taking om my life, but also to inspire others to overcome life's challenges by having a positive approach to life
- Secondly, I want to bring Hive and Social media together. I want to show the world what the opportunities Hive brings but also want to show people on hive how you can use traditional social media more effective as well
- I somehow am not a person who tends to commit things for a long time. But I really feel like it is time to be the best version of myself and I owe it to myself to try. At least for 100 days. Also, I want to share with others the struggle on finding goals that help create structure and succes in your life and actually being happy.
To do's for today:
- Convince my PA to join me in this journey
- Create a 100 day #iamalive daily checklist
How I will be making these daily videos:
I'll write the text of the next day's video at night before I go to bed.
I'll film the parts of the video on Instagram stories during the day.
And finally, make an easy edit and upload it to @threespeak in the afternoon (probably at night).
If I find the time and actually pull through with this, I might post a weekly recap on Youtube. We'll see how it goes. Lets first see if I can actually keep it up for a week.