There is little we can do about what we're handed. Life can pummel us unnecessarily and mercilessly. We sometimes must bow before the pressure or adjust ourselves lest our bodies break. If we choose, however, to stay bent, then we accept our fate. If we look up to the skies and cry out for mercy, then we are still at the mercy of something seemingly greater than us.
For each step we take against the storm, we become unconquerable. In these moments, the heavens will claim us to be Invictus!
|1ST||@trucklife-family||What Makes Me Happy!||100 POB|
|2ND||@mineopoly||Koko and the Wall||75 POB|
|3RD||@alekst7||Does Our Happiness Really Depend On Our Genes? (pob-wotw)||50 POB|
|4TH||@kemmyb||Will Garner's New Life||25 POB|
Public Merit System
Please click on the following link to access the public merit system: Public Merit System
Happy Round Rankings
Word of the Week, Season 4, Week 2!
Start: (Sunday @ NOW) 24/10/21
Stop: (Sunday @ midnight) 31/10/21
- Be Creative. Push your boundaries.
- Write an article that clearly uses the selected word.
- Only one article per user.
- Do not write about the Hive blockchain.
- Do not commit plagiarism.
- Use the #POB-WOTW tag if you are participating in the contest. Don't forget to use the hashtag.
- If someone (not a bot) responds to your article, don't forget to ENGAGE with them!
- Place first: 100 POB
- Place second: 75 POB
- Place third: 50 POB
- Place fourth: 25 POB
The Word for this Week
The Word for THIS Week is INVICTUS
- The word for next week is bitter.
Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay
Please support our fellow authors. I look forward to providing more in the future. Thank you for reading and following on throughout my Hive journey.
I'm appreciative of the engagement on the platform. Don't forget to follow @sugandhaseth and her POB Drive project to stack more POB in the community!
If you like this article, please consider upvoting and following @scholaris!