I am very dissatisfied with my laptop's webcam, so I was also considering buying a Webcam. However, I'm not in the position to spend anywhere between $150-200 on a webcam.
So I figured that with all the technological advancements happening in the world, there has to be a way to connect my phone camera to my laptop.
My hunch was correct and after doing a little search, I ran into this nifty tool that enables you to use your phone as a webcam.
- Wifi Network
- Android Phone
- Windows PC/
- Be sexy
- Download PC app here
- Download mobile app on playstore
- Open app on both devices
- Manually copy and paste the IP address generated from the Droidcam app in your phone to the Droidcam app in your laptop
- Click start on your PC/laptop Droidcam app to use your phone as a webcam.
That's just about it really. Now you can just use your phone as a webcam. So Skype, Zoom and other Webcam stuff don't have be lame anymore because of your PC's shitty web cam.
Also, you don't have to spend that extra money on purchasing a webcam, especially if you're just more about recording your face and every day stuff.
Contact & Support
- Discord: belemo#9593
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/belemo__
- Telegram: uncleskipper
- Email: email@example.com
- Hive.vote page
- ETH and BSC wallet: 0xC75E34E3ee9a343041B3322E1bD97b4940Ed721d
- Bitcoin Address: bc1q635vre2jj9zhde9cyvflyz4h9c0p57gg3s3yre