As we enter the second week of the raffle things are looking very good with 43 raffle tickets already sold! Good luck to all those who have so far taken part and thank you for the support.
The fantastic response in week one was awesome, but at such a low cost you'd be crazy not to get involved, especially when you consider what's on offer...
For those of you who haven't heard about this raffle let me give a brief explanation as to why it is happening...
About 2-weeks ago I decided to sell my Mavic Pro Drone with the intention of using the money from the sale to purchase an upgraded version. To cut a long story short, I got scammed and ended up with nothing! Nada! No drone. No money. No help from the police. So here I am doing my best to raise some funds so I can purchase a new drone and fulfill a dream. Along with powering down a large portion of my Hive stake in order to help raise the funds I need to purchase a new drone, I have decided to Raffle off my last remaining, cherished, Steem silver 1oz round.
There are only 1500 of these silver rounds in existence and the chances of you getting your hands on one, outside of this raffle, are as probable as me seeing my drone posted back to me with a box of chocolates and an apology card. So let's not look a gift horse in the mouth, people. This is my last remaining Steem silver round so you won't get another chance!!
Rules of the raffle
1. I will be drawing the winner for this raffle in 4-week's time, which should give everyone plenty of time to participate. I will write a new post each week and then a final winners announcement post(So, 5 posts in total)
2. There will be no limit to the number of tickets sold. The raffle will be drawn 4 weeks from today regardless of whether I sell 1 ticket or 100 tickets
3. You can buy as many raffle tickets as you like.
4. The raffle will be drawn using an online raffle bot. I will record a video of the draw and post it on Hive.
5. I will pay to have the silver round posted to you wherever you are in the world.
6. You don't have to but reblogging the raffle post helps enormously. Nonetheless, an upvote will always suffice.
7. Every week until the raffle is drawn I will write a new post. Please notify me of your payment for tickets through the most recent raffle post.
8. Once payment for your ticket has been sent to my wallet you must let me know in the comments section. Once confirmed I will reply to your comment and add you to the raffle. I will edit the raffle post to add the names and number of tickets you have so you can make sure all is correct
(This isn't my first rodeo, however, I'm only human so just let me know if I get something wrong).
1 Raffle ticket = 2 HBD or 6 HIVE
5 Raffle tickets = 8 HBD or 24 HIVE
10 Raffle tickets = 14 HBD or 42 HIVE
That's all there is to it, folks! So what are you waiting for? Come and get your raffle tickets!!
@shepz1 - 31 tickets
@meesterboom - 20 tickets
@j85063 - 13 tickets
@ashtv - 10 tickets
@stephen.king989 - 10 tickets