How is everyone? Hope everybody is doing well in this Corona situation. Anyway I always love to make eight so I try to share an art with you every day. Today I did one of my favorite monster art. Here I have tried to show every step while doing art and I have written the analysis below how I did art. I hope you will not have any difficulty in understanding. I will post like this regularly every day so I need your cooperation a lot more. Only through the cooperation of all of youI hope you will not have any difficulty in understanding. I will post like this regularly every day so I need your cooperation a lot more. Only through the cooperation of all of you It is possible to move forward and share art with you every day.
- Graphite Pencil
- Color Pencil
Here are some steps of this art :
- To make the first eight I don’t have the notebook pen pencil and color pencil all at hand together. Then I start doing art from the top.
- Then I art the lower parts of the body from the hands and at the same time I art the clothes.
- Since the lower part looks like a snake, then the lower part is very careful today.
- Then I decided to paint. I will use different colors for the body. Then I gave all the other colors very well.
- The most difficult thing to do in any art is to give color because it is through this that art emerges very well. Then I used that color well where it needed to be given. Then to mix the colors I used tissue or cotton bar cotton so that the colors would blend when rubbed. This is how I completed my art. The final step is given below.
The contest that arranges Splinterlands . I want to request to my all friends for participating to this conest
Here are these contests link.
Thank you. Hope you like my art.