Good afternoon everyone,
Today I wanna share with you the bag I made yesterday. I've made this design often times because it's loved by people. It's a beautiful simple satchel bag and for the one I made yesterday, I used a black leather to make it. The bag is very easy to make and it can be replicated by someone with machine knowledge if you follow my process.
The materials I used include
- Leather of choice
- Bottom pins
- Tagging pins
- First I cut out the measurements on leather and stitched the handles.
- Next I stitched the zip with the leather as seen below.
- Next I gummed the zip with the top side of the main bag as seen below then stitched them together.
- Next I fixed the rings on the sides of the bag then I sew the sides with the main body of the bag.
- Here I turned the inside out and fix the eyelet.
- Finally I fixed the short handle with Tagging pins. Also I fixed the Adjuster and anchor rings on the long handle.