Hope all are safe and well!
Today is my schedule to go back to Cebu. My schedule trip is 5pm. So, early morning I packed my things and some foods to bring for my brother and his family.
While I am packing, my mother told me that the weather is not good. It is very windy that creates big waves in the sea. So, I go to the shore to check the sea. I feel afraid seeing the current situation. It would be dangerous to sail with a ferry.
When I get back home, my mother asked me if I will continue to travel. I said yes, I will go because I already have a ticket.
Around 1pm I am ready to go. Because it only takes two hours from home to Ormoc. Then, I let my brother to drive me to Carigara an drop me at the highway. I told my brother to stay until I ride a bus or van going to Ormoc. While waiting for van or bus, I checked my phone. Hola! I received a message from the oceanjet ferry informing me that the trip was cancelled due to bad weather and big waves.
The message that I received makes me happy. 🥰 Because my vacation will be extended for another 2-3 days. 🥰
When I read the message, I called the number to confirm. It was confirmed that the afternoon trips are cancelled. Thankfully my ticket is valid anytime I want to travel as long as there is a trip. I only need to call them earlier to give me the slot on Sunday. Because, I planned to go back Cebu by Sunday. I would like to be present during the birthday of my niece this Sunday. ❤️🙏
I am so happy that I still have more time with my family. ❤️🥰 I am able to have dinner with them tonight. And right now, we are having chitchats with a bottle of beer. 😁
We are still having fun until now. 😁I am making this post to give you update that I wasn't able to go back Cebu today.
Have a Blessed Thursday everyone! 😀😀😀💖💖💖
Thank You Lord for the blessings and love!
Be grateful in every little/simple things and you'll find happiness you ever wanted! 😀😀😀
Everyday is worth to be grateful of!
Praying for the safety and wellness of all.
Heal Our Land Oh God!