Hello all Splinterlands friends,
This is my entry for the Battle Mage Secrets challenge.
This week's theme is the Unprotected ruleset, so I would like to share a battle with it.
The battle ruleset
- 21 mana cap - a low mana battle
- Ruleset - Unprotected and Super Sneak
- Splinter - Only Fire and Dragon Splinter can be used
With these rulesets, I decided to use Fire melee monsters to utilize the benefit of Super Sneak, even though I don't have high-level Fire monsters in my deck.
|Tarsa - to get +1 melee attack and +1 health to all my monsters with only 4 mana, so I can have more monsters on the field
|Fineas Rage - normally, I don't use him because he is only level 1. But he's useful in this battle with high speed and high HP. Another choice is Living Lava but I don't have him in my deck. If I use him, my reward will be deducted.
|Exploding Rats - he has high speed but minor health. I want to use the Blast ability to damage the enemy team as much as possible
|Ant Miners - another level 1 monster. Even he has only 1 HP but he will be stronger in the later stage with Scavenger ability
|Scorch Fiend - 0 mana and no harm to have 1 more monster on the battlefield.
|Xenith Monk - with Super Sneak ruleset, all the melee monsters will attack the last position monster. So I put him in the last position with the hope that he can stay longer on the battlefield with his Heal skill
- My enemy chose Dragon Splinter with Quix the Devious level 2 as the summoner. All the monsters are at max level and DJinn Chwala is at the backline to return any melee attack with Thorn skill.
- Luckily, I didn't choose any range monster so my monsters didn't reduce the attack
- In Round 1, my Exploding Rats took the 1st attack and he was killed by *Thorn skill. After that, Scorch Fiend was suicide as well but he still could take 2 HP from DJinn Chwala. However, my Ant Miners HP was increased and he could finish DJinn Chwala and continued staying on the battlefield.
- In Round 2, my team finished Firecaller and Antoid Platoon was strengthened. But he alone couldn't against 3 monsters. And my monsters sealed the win in Round 3.
That's all for now.
Hope you enjoy this battle and have a nice weekend!