Hello Hivers and Splinterlands gamers!
You can read about it HERE.
The Feature Monster
THEME: CENTAURI MAGE
ABILITIES: Return Fire at level 1; Repair at level 5
Close Ranged- Ranged attack Monsters may be used in the first position.
Melee Mayham- Melee Monsters may attach in any position.
1. Use Melee attack attack Monsters to the greatest extent.
2. Use the highest attack and the fastest attackers possible.
3. Arrange monsters according to: Melee, Magic, and Ranged.
Click on the link to watch the battle.
Summoner: Lyanna Natura- All friendly Mosters have +1 Health.
1. Flesh Golem: Heal- Speed of 3 +1, Melee attack of 3, Health of 9+1. Restores a portion of Monster's Health each round.
2. Stonesplitter Orc: Retaliate- Speed of 3 +1, Melee attach of 4. Sield of 1, Health of 5 +1. When hit by a Melee attack, this Monster will retaliate by attacking the attacker.
3.Theme Monster Cetaura Mage: Return Fire- Speed of 3 +1, Magic attack of 1, Health of 10 +1. When hit by a Ranged attack, this Monsters will return reduced damage to attacker.
4. Brownie: Speed- Speed of 4, Melee attack of 1, Health of 2 +1. All friendly Monster have a increased speed.
5. Furious Chicken- Speed of 1 +1, Melee attack of 1, Health of 1 +1.
1. My Stonesplitter Orc takes down enemy Crystal Warewolf.
2. Flesh Golem vanquished enemy Spirit Miner.
3. Brownie demolishes enemy Furious Chicken.
4. Stonesplitter Orc eliminated enemy Dwarven Wizard.
5. Flesh Golem blasted enemy Silvershiel Archers.
6. Stonesplitter Orc wrecked enemy Evangelist for the win!
The Battle Result
I find it very difficult to win when my opponent has higher points than I, as in this case. But my strategy worked. One after another, the enemy Monsters were eliminated... until none remained, leaving me with my entire set to Monsters standing!
There you have it! Until the next time...
Thank you for stopping by to view this article.
I post an article daily, and I hope to see you again soon!
Join the Ladies of Hive Community and the Ladies of Hive in discord.
Would you like to support The Ladies of Hive Community?
Consider giving a delegation!