Hello my loving Blockchain gaming community,
Welcome back to my blockchain game post. How are you friend? Is everything OK? I hope everything is Ok. I am a player who play some blockchain games. Among them, the Splinterlands game is one of my favorite games to play. I sometimes post about it too. About 4 days ago, I told you about the purchase of a card called DIEMONSHARK. Today I will share my battle with REGAL PERYTON, which is the battle challenge of this week.
THEME: REGAL PERYTON
Edition: CHAOS LEGION
- Mana Cost: 23 points
- Available Element: All Elements.
Selecting battle cards
For SUMMONER: the OBSIDIAN card
- For the first position, I used the OBSIDIAN summoner card. The OBSIDIAN summoner card costs 4 points of mana and this card can increase the number of magic attack points on my team cards.
- I thought of using magic attack mainly in this battle. So I chose the OBSIDIAN summoner for this battle.
For the first Position Tank: REGAL PERYTON card
- For the first position, I used the REGAL PERYTON card. The REGAL PERYTON card costs 5 points of mana points. My REGAL PERYTON card is level-2 so this card contains 1 point of magic attack, 6 points of lives and 6 points of speed.
- The REGAL PERYTON monster of ability is ' Flying'.
- The REGAL PERYTON card is this week's challenge monster.
- Normally, I use the REGAL PERYTON card as a second tank in battles with high mana points, and as a first position main tank for battles with low mana points. In this battle, it was used as the first position main tank.
For the second Position: GOBLIN PSYCHIC
- For the second position, I used the GOBLIN PSYCHIC card. The GOBLIN PSYCHIC card 6 points of mana and this card contains 5 points of lives, 1 point of speed and 2 points of magic attack.
- The GOBLIN PSYCHIC card of ability is ' Tank Heal '. Despite the low speed count of GOBLIN PSYCHIC, I like the ability this card has.
- I used this GOBLIN PSYCHIC to make the main tank stronger.
For the third Position : GOBLIN THIEF card
- For the third position, I used the GOBLIN THIEF card. The GOBLIN THIEF card costs 4 points of mana and this card contains 2 points of melee attack, 3 points of speed and 4 points of lives.
- My GOBLIN THIEF card is level-3 and the GOBLIN THIEF
card of ability is ' Sneak '.
- I used the GOBLIN THIEF card because I wanted to use not only magic attack but also melee attack in this battle.
For the fourth position: the KHMER PRINCESS card
- For the fourth position, I used the KHMER PRINCESS card. The KHMER PRINCESS card costs 2 points of mana and this card contains 1 point of magic attack, 2 points of lives and 1 point of speed.
- I used the KHMER PRINCESS card for magic attack in this battle.
For the fifth position: the FAILED SUMMONER card
- For the fifth position, I used the FAILED SUMMONER card. The FAILED SUMMONER card costs only 2 points of mana and this card contains 2 points of speed and 4 points of lives.
In this battle the enemy uses a life quest and I use earth quest. The enemy chose the TARSA card for the summoner card. I chose OBSIDIAN for the summoner. The enemy summoner card increases the melee and lives points of all the cards on his team. My summoner card increases the magic attack points of the cards on my team. This battle was very easy for me. By the time I played until battle 4, I won this battle. Then I won this battle. That's it for today. Thank you so much for reading my post to the end. See you soon in a new post. Bye Bye.